Hello, everyone! I hope that your week is going well so far and that you’ve been looking forward to another dose of inspiration on this weeks edition of Any Given Wednesday. I’ve changed the layout of the Any Given Wednesday a bit going for a hopefully ‘new and better,’ so let me know how you like the change in the comments below, or if you’d rather I went back to the original numbered look.
- Getting to meet and interview a Ballerina has been a dream of mine for year now (ever since I discovered that absolutely adore the Ballet.) So I was beyond excited to read this post where This Time Tomorrow has interviewed Mary Sell of the NYC Ballet.
- Spend a Sunday afternoon with Style Charade as she heads to the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic. It’s been far too long since I’ve been to a polo match, and this looks like just the sort of event I would have loved. It’s polo and it’s in sunny LA. Win/Win.
- I am LOVING this Fall Work Outfit from Extra Petite. It’s chic and classic with a little bit of trendy thrown in for good measure.
- If you have an upcoming trip to San Francisco, you’re going to want to check out the post Snapshots from San Fransisco from Carly of The College Prepster. The foodie pictures look seriously delicious.
- A Pair and a Spare shares her post where she learned all about The Art of Making Watercolors from artist Kirsten Crooner.
- Runway Chef who recently moved from the East Coast to the West Coast, shares 11 Things to do in Fall in New York City.
- To get you in the spirit of the upcoming Holiday Season Paper Fashion has collaborated with Estee Lauder to bring her Shadow Dancers to life. It’s nothing short of magical!
- Fish Tacos are something that I’ve just recently gotten around to making, and I’m still on the look out for either the perfect recipe (if you have a favorite recipe feel free to email it to me!) or find the restaurant that has the best fish tacos. Rosie, The Londoner recently shared a post, Lazy Fish Tacos that look absolutely delicious.
- If you’re like me and you are never happy with the photos that are taken of you (b/c you freeze and look completely unlike you do IRL) you’ll love Lucy Cuneo’s 5 Photographer’s Tricks to Take More Flattering Photos.
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere shares the things she buys from the Farmers Market Each Week. It’s been ages since we’ve been to the farmers market, I love picking up flowers and fresh produce as well and hopefully we’ll make it to one of the farmers market before the Fall season is over.
- I really enjoy the writing style in the food posts from Kelly in the City’s hubby Mitch. Check out this post for Honey Butter Fried Chicken.
- I loved the 25 Best Last Minute Halloween from Camille Styles. Holly Golightly is definitely my pick… It’s Audrey Hepburn after all.
- What’s better than pumpkin pancakes? Pumpkin Pancakes with Chocolate Chips. Wallflower Kitchen shares a delicious recipe that will get you excited to get up earlier on the weekend. Plus, it’s vegan!
- If you’re planning on giving your blog a little spruce or a complete redesign, you should give the post So You Want to Redesign Your Blog? over on What Olivia Did a look.
- I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for ways to learn more about how to make my blog better especially when it comes to SEO (I’ve started using Yoast a few months back). If you’re looking for some ways to further your education whether it be in Marketing, Social Media, Strategy and other Creative fields but don’t currently have the money to burn, The Everygirl shares 10 Free Online Certifications to Boost Your Resume. Now I just have to figure out how to find the time to take the courses I’m after. Hmm.
Christa | theavidpen