If you’re ready for another dose of mid-week inspo, then you’ve come to the right place. This edition of Any Given Wednesday features posts that cover everything from Beauty and Fashion to Food and Travel. Enjoy!
- I literally cannot get enough of the beautiful pictures from Erica Choi’s (Egg Canvas) trip to Italy. Check out her post Amalfi & Ravello.
- The Buttery Suede Trench Coat that With Love from Kat is styling in this post is absolutely gorgeous. I want it in my closet right now.
- Getting ready to take a little vacation time? Wit and Delight shares 7 Fun Ways to Stay Creative on Vacation.
- If you’re looking for the perfect rug for your blogging office (or elsewhere in your home) you’re going to love the Garden Party Rug that Gal Meets Glam has created with Lulu & Georgia.
- Do you LOVE reading posts about skincare? Well, Chriselle Lim of The Chriselle Factor is sharing all about it in Summer to Fall Skincare.
- Soy Chai Tea Latte’s are something a indulge in throughout the week, so I’m so excited to try out Mara of M Loves M’s recipe for Chai Spiced Bundt Cake.
- I love (I think I need to come up with another verb) hmm… adore all things pink, and this Blush Tulle Ruffle Dress styled by Jennifer Lake of Style Charade is just the perfect shade of pink.
- Take in a bit of A Drop of Scotch Sunshine with Rosie, The Londoner and Julia from Gal Meets Glam.
- Taking a break from the PSL, but still need to get your pumpkin fix? Try out this Pumpkin Spice Smoothie from Camille Styles.
- If you love cute food then odds are you like cute desserts as well. These Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Pumpkin Cheesecake from Joy the Baker are the perfect dessert for you.
- Spend some time with Carly of The College Prepster and her two adorable pups in the post Puppies on the Beach. Plus check out the interview The Art of Being Female did with Carly about growing a following as well as their interview with Alatheia.
- If you love sweaters as much as I do (seriously almost everything I’ve purchased to revamp my Fall/Winter wardrobe has been a sweater) and you’re looking to bring the Off the Shoulder look into the new season, check out the post from New Darlings.
- Need an idea for an appetizer to serve at your next gathering? Try out this recipe from Half Baked Harvest for Caramelized Garlic Butter Toasts with Pan Fried Mushrooms.
- Liv of What Olivia Did spends a few days in Paris in her post Paris in Autumn. I’m definitely torn on which season I’d rather see Paris in, Spring or Autumn. Thoughts?
Christa | theavidpen
PS. The artwork featured in this post is from the recent exhibition at the Shain Gallery by artist Karen Hollingsworth.