Hello everyone! I hope you’re having a wonderful week so far and that you’ve been enjoying all of the brilliant Fall leaves. For this weeks Any Given Wednesday I’m sharing some of my favorite posts from some of my fellow bloggers. Enjoy!
- I have been looking forward to reading all about Julia of Gal Meets Glam’s trip to Scotland along with her pal Rosie (The Londoner) all three parts of Our Scotland Adventure are up on her blog. Also check out her post London in October. There is so much pink you’ll be in absolute heaven.
- When I think of Thanksgiving, I think of pie… so if you looking to get yourself into the holiday spirit, or if you need some pie-spiration, then you’ll love reading about the Hamptons Pie Workshop that Apt 2b Baking Co recently went to. It’s filled with pictures of delicious pies, pumpkins and produce!
- Paris in Four Months recently headed back to Rome along with her younger sister and mum, and her Insta-Stories have been nothing short of gorgeous. In her post Roma in My Heart she shares some of the beautiful scenes around the city.
- Thinking about blogging full-time? Check out the post by Alyssa Lenore of Styled & Smitten where she shares all about how she became a Full Time Blogger.
- If you’re ever wondered what a day in the life of a fashion/beauty blogger is like, check out My Day at the Office by Chriselle Lim, the blogger behind The Chriselle Factor.
- I LOVE The Londoner’s post post A Ride Around Glenagles. It’s playful and ends with a delicious afternoon tea with her bestie Gal Meets Glam.
- If you’re a fan of Bolognese but are pressed for time, this Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce from A Beautiful Plate is something you can pop on in the morning and it will be ready and waiting to enjoy by dinner time.
- I love the Burberry Ashurst Quilted Jacket that Style Charade is styling in her post. Christmas has definitely arrived in London!
- Planning a trip to Charleston, SC this Fall? Here’s a list of the 10 Most Instagrammable Spots in Charleston from The Everygirl.
- I literally LOVE everything Atlantic-Pacific is wearing in her post Pink Rain. Don’t even get me started on the Pink Hunter Rain Boots!
- If you’re heading to London and looking to be pampered, one of my favorite London based bloggers, What Olivia Did shares the Beauty Tourism Directory that has plenty of places for you to check out.
- Looking for a new dinner roll to impress your guests this Thanksgiving? You should definitely try out these Easy Flaky Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls from Half Baked Harvest.
- If you’re looking for ideas on how to improve your engagement on Instagram, you should definitely give This Time Tomorrow’s post 10 engagement tips for Instagram a read.
- This year I decided to try to get more in the holiday spirit of things which means listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, which is something I never do. If you’re looking for a must listen to Christmas album, you should definitely check Leslie Odom Jr’s (Hamilton) album Simply Christmas. I’ve always loved jazz and this is a perfect mixture of jazz and Christmas music.
Christa | theavidpen
PS. The image in this painting featured in this post is by artist Karen Hollingsworth and was recently featured at an art show at the Shain Gallery.