I don’t know about you, but with the days getting shorter and the weather turning colder I’m enjoying curling up in the evenings with a cup of something hot and some of my favorite posts (and hopefully some of my new favorite books once December rolls around). This edition of Any Given Wednesday is full of travel, food and fashion and I hope you’ll enjoy it!
- The Londoner and the adorable Mr. Custard go for a scrumptious Brunch in Chiswick. I can’t decide whether the hotcakes or the lemon poppyseed cake look the most delicious. Plus I LOVE her loafers.
- Paris in Four Months takes on NYC for the opening of the Louis Vuitton exhibition in her post Volez, Vouguez, Voyagez.
- Alyssa of the The A List games up the Military Jacket.
- Nothing says “I love Autumn” more than Pumpkin Soufflé Pancakes from A Beautiful Plate.
- This year I’ve fallen in love with Bell Sleeves, and have added several pieces to my wardrobe that feature this detail. Jennifer Lake of Style Charade shares a Red Lace Bell Sleeve Fit and Flare Dress Notting Hill.
- What Do You Wear to Work? over on A Cup of Jo, six readers share about their daily looks
- I have fallen in love with Dior products that I’ve tried throughout the year, and if you’re looking for something to give the beauty lover in your life, you should check out the post by In the Frow, Dior Festive Collection 2017.
- There’s no denying that when the days start getting shorter and the weather starts getting cooler, it can be a harder to feel motivated. If you’re looking for tips about how to Stay Motivated head over to Gal Meets Glam.
- Have your house smelling like Fall when you bake this Pumpkin Spice Latte Bread from M Loves M.
- Spend 24 Hours in Tokyo with The Chriselle Factor.
- I’ve been thinking about getting Lexi (my 14 year old Papillon) something to keep her warmer during the colder weather and I’m loving the little Dog Sweaters Carly (Carly the Prepster) two pups are wearing in her post At the Dog Park.
- If you’re looking to add A Pop of Red to your outfit, Christina of New Darlings gives us some ideas. I vote for numbers 7 and 12!
- Spend 24 Hours in Savannah along with the Runway Chef. (I also agree that I love Charleston more than Savannah!)
- I just love rich color of With Love from Kat’s Came in her post Lace Cami + Suede Jacket Downtown.
Christa | theavidpen