I can’t believe we are already in the first full week of December. I can hardly wait till our pre-Christmas getaway next week! Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday season and I’m looking forward to sharing fresh and exciting content with you all!
- I love reading about how established bloggers got started, and House of Harper is sharing all about it over on Fashionable Hostess.
- I’ve been following the brand Senreve on Instagram for quite awhile now and Julia of Gal Meets Glam shares how to style One Bag, Four Ways with beautiful views of Charleston, South Carolina in the background. (I really hope that I can make it back to Charleston next year!)
- With the weather turning rather chilly, it’s time to bring out the slow cooker and pop it on before heading out for the day. This recipe (and the photos) for Creamy Wild Rice Soup with Butter Roasted Mushrooms from Half Baked Harvest.
- The pictures of Oban, Scotland over on The Londoner look like an absolute fairytale. Totally want to hop onto a plane to Scotland right now. I also LOVED her post Fireside Afternoon Tea. It’s been ages since I’ve had Afternoon Tea (the last time was at The Fearrington earlier this year!)
- The team over at Camille Styles shares 15 Fun Reasons to Stay In This Weekend.
- Jenny of Margo & Me shares Where I Shop for Luxury Items. If you’re a fashion lover who still dreams of owning pieces from high end fashion houses, this is definitely a post to check out!
- Looking for some Instagram tips? Check out Icing & Glitters A Beginner’s Guide to Insta-blogging.
- If you saw my post (For the girl who loves everything PINK!) you’ll already know my affinity for the color pink. So this Blush Fringe Wrap Scarf that Style Charade styled is something I’d love to have in my wardrobe this season.
- I really enjoy reading the posts The Everygirl does with entrepreneurs and brands sharing about how they got started in their business. My two recent favorites are What I Learned My First Year as a Business Owner and their interview with Jenna Whitecar.
- Whether you are new to photography or a seasoned pro, you’re probably already aware the when it comes to good photography lighting plays a very important role. I’m loving the lighting Late Afternoon’s post Golden White.
- If you’re looking for ideas for Winter Workwear, try out this Long Layers + Bow Sleeve Blouse look from Extra Petite.
- Joy the Baker shares a risotto recipe filled with lemony goodness, Baked Lemon Spinach Risotto.
- I just love the feminine details of the Stewart Plaid Tie-Neck Top that Carly the Prepster is styling in her recent post. Also loving her charm bracelet!
- Succulents are one of varieties of plants that I’ve always enjoyed (and this year more than ever with the creation of our succulent pumpkins) If you enjoy succulents and illustrated guides, then you’ll definitely enjoy this Illustrated Guide to Caring for Succulents from A Pair & A Spare.
- Kelly in the City shares How to Score Pre-Owned Chanel Bags for Less.
Christa | theavidpen