Hope everyone is have a wonderful week and that you’re all getting in the holiday spirit with Christmas just around the corner. I’ve finally gotten all of my shopping done, and can hardly wait to head off to a little mini-break in a few days. Fingers crossed we get some snow on our trip but the ice stays far far away!
- While I know what beauty products that I like, I still consider myself a beauty novice when it comes to the art of makeup application. If you’re looking for some makeup tips Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere shares Makeup Tips for Every Step of Your Routine. Also check out Brow Fillers Pro Makeup Artists Swear By from the team over at Camille Styles.
- Looking for a recipe for Christmas morning? Try out these Overnight Gingerbread Cinnamon Rolls from Half Baked Harvest.
- If you’re looking for an idea for your beauty loving bestie, check out the post Holiday Beauty Gift Boxes from Gal Meets Glam.
- This Cincinnati Chili Dinner from Joy the Baker looks so Yummy! Perfect for dish for a cozy night in.
- If you dream of the day when you can have a full blogging team and want to know more from someone whose actually done it… you’ll definitely want to check out How We Launched and Grew The Everygirl.
- Enjoy a French inspired style post A French Moment from With Love From Kat, also check out her 5 tips about throwing a Holiday Cocktail Party.
- Love food, photography and Paris? Definitely check out the post Sweet Feast: Paris Food & Photography Workshop over on Baking Apt. 2B.
- Aren’t these Hot Cocoa Cheesecake Minis from A Beautiful Plate just the cutest?
- Planning a trip to Canada? Check out The Everygirl’s Guide to Visiting Quebec City. (The Chateau Frontenac has been on my list to stay at ever since I watched the Kdrama Goblin, which I seriously recommend binging on this December during your holidays!)
- I have to must try recipe from A Couple Cooks… these Pretty Simple Popovers (which are Vegetarian by the way) look so delicious!
- If you love pink and need some tips on the perfect Holiday outfit featuring your favorite color, head over to The A List.
- Check out A Girl From Panama’s Marrakech Travel Diary… which includes her visit to the YSL Museum. I LOVE her white jumpsuit and nude duster ensemble.
- The College Housewife shares a delicious recipe for Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Scones.
Christa | theavidpen
PS. The artwork featured in this post is by artist Stuart Coleman Budd. His exhibition ‘Places’ is currently on view at the Anne Neilson Gallery.