Hello, and welcome to this pre-Christmas edition of Any Given Wednesday. I’m really looking forward to the Christmas holidays coming up next week, and spending time with family and enjoying delicious treats. This edition of Any Given Wednesday features inspiration in a variety of topics from Food to Travel. Enjoy!
- Alfred Tea is one of the teashops that I most want to come here to the Carolinas. Their teas always look so devious, and this post Camel + Plaid Outside Alfred Tea from blogger With Love From Kat makes me want to hop a plane to LA. I also love her Christmas Holiday Cookie Party with pal Louise Roe.
- These Smoked Salmon Toasts with Mustard and Herbs from Camille Styles look absolutely scrumptious (not to mention they’d be perfect to serve at your holiday soiree!) Also check out the recipe for Sunday Meatballs.
- Julia of Gal Meets Glam shares all about Prepping For a Holiday Destination: Tropical, Snow, City & Home.
- I am loving the Winter Floral Dress that Alyssa Campanella of The A List is styling.
- Learning a new skill is always fun, and A Pair & A Spare shares about Watercoloring and Embroidery.
- What’s Gaby Cooking? shared these gorgeous Mini Apple Rose Tartlets over on Cupcakes & Cashmere, and I think I just might have to try making them myself. Yum-my!
- I completely agree with Mara of M Loves M when it comes to Making a Dress More Comfortable. A comfy sweater always makes things better, especially during the colder days in Fall/Winter.
- The team over at TheEverygirl shares all about the 5 Skincare Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Skin.
- Need something quick and delicious to whip up on Christmas morning? Try these Easy Croissant Cinnamon Buns from Living Lou. Also try out her recipe for Cheesy Herbed Garlic Bread, I know I’m going to.
- Join Icing & Glitter whose travels have taken her to the Hungarian capital of Budapest.
- I’ve always wanted to try my hand at making Perogies, and these Homemade Cheddar Pierogies from Half Baked Harvest look so delicious! Also check out her Pesto Cheese Stuffed Shells.
- If you’ve ever dreamed of staying in a treehouse hotel, you’re going to love the post Exploring the Treehotel, Sweden with Rosie, The Londoner.
- Instant Pots are all the rage right now, and this Minestrone Soup Recipe from 101 Cookbooks looks like the perfect thing to warm you up on a Winter evening.
- Join Ashley of Sed Bona for a delicious meal at Ristorante Angiol d’Or in Parma.
Christa | theavidpen