First of all I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and I hope you’re looking forward to a fresh list of mid-week inspiration from some of my favorite fellow bloggers in this edition of Any Given Wednesday. Before we get into my list of favorites, I wanted to take a moment to ask if there specific topics that you’d like to see on this mid-week round ups. More food, more fashion, more travel or perhaps another topic that I’ve never shared posts about? Feel free to let me know in the comments at the bottom of the post, because I love hearing from you guys!
- These Goat Cheese Prosciutto Blackberry Phyllo Bites from Nutmeg Nanny sound like the perfect combo.
- Spend A Night in The Country along with blogger What Olivia Did.
- The Clever Carrot shares How to Make Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls and goodness to they look delicious!
- I’m loving all the pink in Atlantic-Pacific’s post Faux Fur Favorites.
- Joy the Baker has created the most delicious Chocolate Babka Pull Apart Muffins. Seriously I want some to magically appear right now!
- Planning a trip to Canada? Whether you’re heading to Montreal or Vancouver you definitely need to check out the guides over on Goop. (I especially like their food recommendations, as trying out delicious food during your travels be just as fun as checking out the sights.) I haven’t been to Vancouver since elementary school and Montreal has been on my list of must-see cities for years.
- Try your hand at making this Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Eggnog Whipped Cream from A Beautiful Plate.
- Get some tips on What to Add to Your Water for Flawless Skin from The Everygirl. Also check out their post about How to Cope with Travel Anxiety.
- Mara of M Loves M is Feeling French in LA.
- Whip up a batch of these Raspberry Swirl Rolls from Pastry Affair to ring in the New Year.
- Jenny of Margo & Me is Mad About Jumpsuits in this recent post, and I LOVE the red jumpsuit she’s styling. So classic.
- Don’t these Seared Scallop Ravioli with Lemon Rosemary Butter Sauce from Half Baked Harvest look absolutely FABULOUS!
- World of Wanderlust sharing The 26 Safest Cities for Female Solo Travelers.
- Another delicious dessert recipe here… These Double Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches with ganache blogger Late Afternoon perfected look like the perfect way to end a Sunday afternoon.
- Icing & Glitter continues to share about her European adventures in The Best of London.
Christa | theavidpen
PS. The mugs in this post are from the Grove Park Inn (part of their Gingerbread house festivities) and the initial marshmallows are from one of our favorite foodie stories, Williams-Sonoma.