Hello everyone and welcome to the first edition of Any Given Wednesday for 2018. Wow, saying 2018 still doesn’t feel real does it?! I hope everyone’s year is getting off to wonderful start and that you’re coming up with all sorts of plans and adventures for this new year (I know I am!)
- Kat of With Love From Kat styles January Neutrals and White Denim (and brings her adorable pup Charlie along!)
- Has working with a hotel in your next vacation destination (or in your home city) always been a dream of yours? Check out Andrea of The Haute Heel’s tips on How to land those blogger hotel collaborations. Also check out her review of the Hurley House Hotel.
- If you’re looking for a post full of outfit inspiration, delicious food (the afternoon tea looks so delish!) and scenes around NYC take a look at the post from Erica of Egg Canvas for a Season of Hygge.
- If you love pizza and quiche, then you are going to love the recipe Joy the Baker has come up with for Supreme Pizza Quiche. Yum-my!
- Here’s a dessert recipe that will send you out to the store for supplies no matter the weather… These Extra Fudgy Ricotta Brownies from Half Baked Harvest look AMAZING!
- Julia of Gal Meets Glam shares some gorgeous pictures of my favorite part of California in her post Christmas in California. Also, if you already follow her, you know that she’s coming out with her own dress collection in April of this year. I am SO EXCITED, because dresses are my absolute favorite!
- Jenny of Margo & Me shares how she her Evening Skin Routine.
- The team over at Camille Styles shares their To-Do List to Make 2018 Your Healthiest Year Ever.
- Planning your first trip for 2018? Check out Jennifer of Style Charade post all about the Chable Resort.
- While we didn’t get anything more than a few flurries in our area from the Bomb Cyclone that hit the east coast, there were plenty of people I follow via Instagram who did. Check out the post Snow City // Head to Toe Red from Atlantic-Pacific.
- So this year for my blog planning etc I’ve decided to keep a bullet journal. I’m considering getting The 365 Bullet Guide. Has anyone picked up this book? If so let me know you thoughts in the comments below. (Also if you’ve used a different book for Bullet Journaling Inspo, I’m all ears!)
- Girls Night In shares about How to Survive Work Events If You’re an Introvert.
- Don’t the watermelon radishes on this Superfood Salad from Honestly Yum look gorgeous? We searched for them everyone last year and weren’t able to track them down. Here’s to better luck this year!
- Isn’t this Succulent diffuser from Paper Source the cutest? You can indulge in your love of essential oils and have an attractive piece of decor for your desk or bedside table. Win/Win!
- The Career Contessa shares 8 Ways to Make the Most of Your Career This Year over on Cupcakes & Cashmere.
Christa | theavidpen