Just one week till Valentines Day! This week has been filled with everything Valentines and I’m looking forward to sharing all about our belated Valentines’ day celebrations after my sister and brother-in-law Mike visit. It will be all sorts of delicious!
Until then, I hope you’ll enjoy this collection of posts for a bit of mid week inspiration.
- Sweater Dresses are something I love to wear when the weather turns chill and Kelly in the City is styling grey sweater dress in one of her post Winter Sweater Dresses.
- Ever wonder how Successful Women start their day? The Everygirl gives us all the details. Also check out how Caitlin Flemming Transformed Her Blog into a Wildly Successful Design Business.
- Check out the sweetest Family Getaway over on Brooklyn Blonde. (Little Nate is just adorable in his chefs outfit.)
- Photographer Nora Varcho shares her Instagram Guide to NYC over on This Time Tomorrow.
- If you are longing for spring, you’ll definitely want to check out the posts Ray of Sunshine from Late Afternoon and Tulip Sleeve Tee from Carly the Prepster.
- One of the most delicious things to add to your scones at afternoon tea (aside from jam) is lemon curd. I still remember the delicious dairy free lemon curd that I had at the Biltmore several years back, and I’ve been looking for a delicious recipe to try and recreate lemon curd for myself. Baker by Nature posted all about How to Make Lemon Curd, and I can’t wait to try it out. Yum-my!
- If you’re planning a trip to The City of Light (Paris) this season then you’ll definitely want to the check out this Paris Travel Guide from The Girl from Panama.
- Looking to try your truffle making skills? Check out this recipe for Super Easy 5-Ingredient Espresso Chocolate Truffles from Baker by Nature.
- These Turnovers with Jam from the Vanilla Bean Blog, look absolutely scrumptious. Perfect for whipping up for a Saturday morning breakfast!
- I’ve watched Korean dramas for years, and always marveled at how beautiful and clear the actors/actresses faces are. Chriselle, of The Chriselle Factor shares how to Nail The Korean Glass Skin.
- Travel to Miami for Art and Fashion along with Kat (With Love From Kat) as she checks out the Art Deco District.
- Have you always dreamed of becoming an Entrepreneur? Check out The Haute Heel’s post where she shares all about Setting Goals. Also check out Create + Cultivate’s with the entrepreneur behind Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams. (Also for those of you who live in the Charlotte, area we are getting one of these in Southend soon!)
- Check out this recipe for the Meyer Lemon Roasted Chicken from How Sweet Eats.
- Looking for the perfect LRD (Little Red Dress) then you’ll love Style Charade’s post Draper James Red Dress and Cape.
Christa | theavidpen