It’s been forever since I did an Avid Inspiration post… So, here’s the first one for 2015!
- Happy New Year 2015 & Le Poutch | HiP Paris Blog – Some of the best things from the past year. Beautiful pictures + Delicious food!
- Zucchini and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry | Tartine and Apron Strings – Must. Make. This!
- Yes Please (Discussion) | A Beautiful Mess – So this book is currently on my iPad to read.
- My L.A. Baby Shower | Cupcakes & Cashmere – Now, that’s a baby shower!
- Loaded Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies | Averie Cooks – Another recipe to add to my to-do list!
- “I Don’t Like English Girls” | Charlotte’s Web – this is the best post, even though it’s a dating nightmare. The writing style and the way the story is told makes it seem like a situation Bridget Jones might find herself in.
- How I Spent My Christmas | Seoul in BKK – that sushi looks to die for!
- Traveling Noodles | The Londoner – It’s time to get excited about packing work lunches again. This looks like a winner!
Looking forward to an awesome 2015!