Let’s talk about the gift with purchase first and then we’ll get to the other items I’m trying out.
- Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent – I’m going to give this one a shot, because when it comes to my mascara, my Olay Wipes aren’t cutting it.
- Liquid Facial Soap Mild – I currently use some of their foaming soaps and scrubs, so I’m really looking forward to giving this one a try,
- Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm – Not much of a blush fan, but I’ll give this one a try.
- All About Shadow Quad – The perfect selection of shades for the fall season. Plus Clinque’s Eye shadows are all ophthalmologist tested for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Dual-Ended Building Primer/High Impact Mascara – While I’m currently in love with my ‘They’re Real’ Mascara and my Escalator Mascara, I plan on giving this Mascara a whirl.
- Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick – I love the flirty color of the Long Last Lipstick, and I often use a base of super balm underneath to keep my lips extra moisturized.
- Repairwear Uplifting Broad Spectrum Firming Cream – While I don’t look my age, I want to keep my face looking as youthful as possible. So I’ll definitely start using this one now.
The Chubby Stick Baby Tint in Poppin’ Poppy was also included along with my purchase and this will be the first time I’m trying the Baby Tint. I love the moisturizing affect of this chubby stick and the sheer tint.
The Chubby Stick Intense Moisturize Lip Colour Balm in Curviest Caramel is also another first. While I wouldn’t say it has the most moisturizing effect, I can also but a base or top coat of my Superbalm.
I adore the Lid Smoothies from Clinique. Last year I tried the 7th Heather to bring in the fall look and I’ve loved them ever since. This time round I’m giving the Cashew Later color a try. It really accentuates my skins natural color by giving it a nice finished look without being glittery like many eyes shadows tend to be.
The Chubby Stick in Lavish Lilac is also another favorite off mind that was part of my extra gift with purchase.