Although I’ve enjoyed watching Ina Garten’s program throughout the past few years, Cooking for Jeffrey is the first cookbook that I’ve purchased of hers. This cookbook is filled with delicious recipes that I can’t wait to try. Here are my favorite picks from each of the cookbooks categories.
- Cocktails (Perfect Potato Pancakes, Herbed Fromage Blanc)
- Soups, Salad & Lunch (Zucchini & Leek Frittata)
- Dinner (Roasted Chicken with Radishes, Orecchiette with Farm Stand Pasta Sauce)
- Vegetables & Sides (Tuscan Roasted Potatoes & Lemon, Couscous with Pine Nuts & Mint)
- Bread & Cheese (Fig & Goat Cheese Bruschetta’s, Challah with Saffron, Herbed Goat Cheese)
- Dessert (Pumpkin Flan with Maple Caramel, Devil’s Food Cake)
If you decide to get this cookbook for yourself, you can’t help but love it and I’m looking forward to having the time to try out some of my favorite recipes.