- Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk | Ok, so I’m not big on the whole Dry Shampoo thing. I’ve tried it once, and in my experience it leaves your hair feeling just as gunky as before. However, I’m willing to give this one a shot.
- Dr. Jart+ Dermask Clearing Solution™ Ultra-Fine Microfiber Sheet Mask | I have been thinking about getting one of the Dr. Jart+ Mask’s for awhile now. So I’m quite excited to give this one a try. This particular Mask (as the name suggests) works as a clearing solution, helping to rid your face of blemishes and also works as a color corrector.
- MAKE Illuminator | This illuminator promises to add radiance to your skin, however, it was a bit to much like putting glittery eye shadow on your cheek bones…
- W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Mascara | Want full lashes without those unsightly clumps? Well this nutrient rich mascara is for you.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water | So the water is this bottle comes from a thermal spring in France. While I like the idea of French water all all that, it didn’t feel any different to me than tap water out of a spray bottle.