- amika | Nourishing Mask – This mask is parabean-free and it both conditions and repairs your hair with the help of sea buckthorn berry.
- Dr. Lipp | Dr. Lipp Miracle Balm – Made with 100% natural ingredients, this balm has a multitude of uses from taming eyebrows, calming sunburn and moisturizing your lips for the perfect pout.
- LOC | One & Done Shadow Stick – Impress Me – This waterproof shadow comes from YouTube star Tati Westbrook.
- Rusk | Elixir Mist – Give you hair a luxurious shine with this elixir mist from Rusk.
- Temple Spa | La La Lagoon Aromatic Bath & Shower Gel – Soothe your stresses away with this aromatic bath and shower gel infused with mint, peppermint & basil.
Here are my favorites for this months box…
This balm had a lovely moisturizing affect on my lips, however the sample tube was basically empty from the start.
This is definitely a product I plan to start using in between hair cuts. It’s paraben free so it fits in well with my ‘rules’ for hair care products. Just put it on your hair for a few minutes before washing and you’re good to go.
I’m not much for sprays (I haven’t used hairspray in years) but adding a bit of a shine to your tresses is always a good idea. I’m looking forward to using this after I get my bob shaped up this week.