The first watch I ever bought was a Fossil watch, as has every watch I’ve purchased after it. While my current watch is Stainless Steel, I’m loving the latest leather watch options that are currently up on the website. Here are my current favorites, as well as some of their bracelets that would be perfect for a layered look.
First we have these lovely mint green options…
- ‘Georgia’ Round Leather Strap Watch
- ‘Jacqueline’ Leather Strap Watch
- ‘Vintage Muse’ Leather Strap Watch
If you’re going for a more neutral look then these beauties in light brown, grey and blush are definitely what you’re after.
- Tailor Multifunction Light Brown Leather Watch
- Jacqueline Three-Hand Date Gray Leather Watch
- Jacqueline Date Blush Leather Watch
Find the perfect leather watch for you here.
This set comes with both your watch and some layering bracelets. Definitely a win/win. I absolutely adore the heart bracelet in rose gold.
Check out Fossil’s selection of bracelets and activity trackers (that are more fashion friendly) here.