One of my favorite things about Summer, is the fresh peaches that we buy at the Peach Stand just up the road from where we live. I love having a chance to support my local bussinesses , and I pass the groves where these peaches are grown 5 days a week (on my way to work.)
These beautiful, luscious peaches are delicious all on their own, in baked goods, and even on salads like the one I’m sharing about in this post.
This is a very simple salad to put together and only requires a few ingredients… You also need to either find a Champagne Vinaigrette or make your own.
Shrimp & Peach Salad
- Frozen Shrimp
- 1 Container Fresh Arugula
- Fresh Peaches
- 1 Can White Beans
- Champagne Vinaigrette (for dressing)
- Rinse the shrimp well in a colander. Wash arugula, peaches and white Beans as well.
- Add olive oil non-stick pan and turn to medium-high heat.
- Cook shrimp at 2-3 minutes per side (or until pink and internal temp is 145 degrees.)
- Remove shrimp from pan and cover.
- Slice peaches.
- Add peaches to grill pan and cook at medium heat for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove peaches from pan.
- Add arugula to bowls followed by white beans, peaches and top with shrimp.
- Drizzle Champagne Vinagrette to taste.
Would you like to see more recipes here on theavidpen? Let me know in the comments below.
Christa | theavidpen