Well we’re finally getting into some genuine Fall weather around here, now that we’re halfway through October. I don’t know about you but wearing Summer clothing in the month of October just felt wrong.
For this edition of Any Given Wednesday I’m sharing posts about fashion, food along with some posts that are perfect for bloggers who are just getting started, or those who are looking to ‘up their game.’ Enjoy!
- Positano is one of the top Italian cities that I hope to see someday and Erica Choi of Egg Canvas shares some gorgeous photos of the photogenic city of Positano in her most recent post.
- If red is your signature color you’re going to love the post Cherry Red from fashion blogger Atlantic-Pacific.
- Catch up with Julia of Gal Meets Glam as she visits Eastern Townships Apple Orchard.
- Chriselle Lim of The Chriselle Factor shares tips on How to Get Glowy Skin Overnight.
- Photographer Lucy Cuneo shares 5 Ways to Maximize Your Photoshoot, a must read for anyone wanting to ‘up their game’ when it comes to photos for your blog.
- I’m loving the post A Color Combo I Couldn’t Resist from M Loves M. The pink top is my absolute favorite and it’s the perfect outfit for going around town and catching a bite with friends. I also love her 3 Ingredient Fall Treat.
- If you’ve ever considered going from a part-time blogger to a full-time blogger, the post Working Smarter from The College Prepster will give you some helpful tips to get you started. I also LOVE her post Tweed Mini in the City.
- I’m all about the baking recipes right now, and if you are in the baking mood too then you should check out the post for this Plum and Thyme Tart from Camille Styles.
- Not only do I LOVE interviewing artists and creatives, but I love reading interviews the other bloggers do as well. Yara of Chapter Friday recently shared an interview with illustrator Bodil Jane.
- I adore chocolate chip cookies and this recipe Chocolate Chunk Freezer Cookie Dough from Oh Lady Cakes looks absolutely scrumptious.
- Anne Lee of The Leeday shares about the declines food she enjoyed at Don Giovanni an Italian Restaurant located in Bangkok.
- Love and Lemons shares about her epic trip to Italy for the Pasta World Championship in Milan & Parma.
- If you’re looking for the Must-Have Jacket for Fall, head over to The Everygirl for these blogger approved jackets.
- Jenny of Margo & Me shares about her favorite Kitten Heels Under $150, and I’m absolutely loving the scenery of Venice in her photos and the look she’s gone with for the post.
PS. Aren’t these Rumba Red Back Tie Booties from Sole Society the cutest! I’m a sucker for ribbons… and tassels.