Is everyone ready for Turkey Day? We did all of our shopping over the weekend, and I’m looking forward to all the delicious things we going to make for Friday when my sister and brother-in-law get into town. For this special edition of Any Given Wednesday I’ve included some posts to give you some Turkey Day inspiration for everything from sides to stuffing along with my usual post covering other topics I LOVE from fashion to travel and everything in between.
- Explore Greenwich & Bleecker with Liv of What Olivia Did. (Plus I absolutely love her cozy look that’s she topped off with a beret and adorable bag!)
- Still looking for a stuffing recipe for tomorrows festivities? Try out this Butternut Squash & Leek Stuffing Recipe from Love & Lemons. Also check out their post with Vegetarian Thanksgiving Sides.
- Just when you thought that Gal Meet’s Glam’s vacations couldn’t get any more dreamy, she spent her birthday in Paris. Also check out Part 2, while you’re at it!
- Want to create a cheese platter for Turkey Day? We do one every year and this Fall-Inspired Cheese Platter from Honestly Hum looks scrumptious!
- If you’re looking for a cute preppy look for Fall, definitely check out the English Factory Sweater Shirtdress styled by Jennifer Lake Style Charade. (She’s also on the cover of the latest edition of Belong, a must read magazine for bloggers/content creators.)
- I love Naan bread. It’s delicious, and there’s so many delicious things you can top if with. In a recent post, the team behind Camille Styles created a post about Building Your Own Flatbread Party. Y-U-M-M-Y!
- I’m loving the bright sunny yellow of Carly’s (The College Prepster) Jacket that she styled in her post Big Savings this Holiday Season. She was able to find the most beautiful things at a fraction of the price over on thredUp.
- Here are 7 Delicious Recipes to Wow Everyone for Friendsgiving from The Everygirl.
- There are so many delicious posts about Friendsgiving, so I couldn’t share just one… Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere shared a post about Throwing My First Friendsgiving.
- Joy the Baker has been sharing her paper flower making talents via Instagram, and I’m loving her Crepe Paper Poinsettia Tutorial.
- I’ve personally always loved berets ever since I was a little girl, and recently picked up berets in a few colors from Topshop that I cannot wait to wear. In a recent post Christina of New Darlings shared a post about berets, To Beret or Not to Beret.
- Head out West with Runaway Chef as she spends 48 Hours in Santa Fe.
- Hasselback Potatoes continue to be all the rage, especially during the holiday season. (Not to mention I’ve seen several how-to tutorials that I’d wished I’d seen before our first attempt a few years back. Who knew that chopsticks could be so helpful in food prep?) This recipe for Lemon Herb Hasselback Potatoes is brought to you by blogger Nutmeg Nanny.
- I am LOVING the Blue Wrap Coat that Kelly in the City is styling in this recent post. I’ve always loved wrapped sweaters, and this one looks like it will keep you extra cozy.
- Do you just adore brie? If so, then these Brie Stuffed Crispy Baby Potatoes from Half Baked Harvest should definitely be on your Thanksgiving table this year.
- If you consider yourself a nervous flyer or you’re simply interested in hearing what I pilot has to say about air travel, check out Cupcakes & Cashmere’s post Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Flying a Plane.
- We’ve served Cornish Hens instead of Turkey before, and I’m loving the delicious parring of Couscous Stuffed Cornish Hens that HonestlyYum put together.
Here’s a question for you guys. How do you feel about gift guides? I did them last year, but with everyone else doing them, I’m not sure how I stand on the subject. Let me know in the comments below!