I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that you’re getting prepped for the upcoming Christmas holidays. I know I’m looking forward to the time I take off at the end of each year, and the upcoming vacation that is coming up in a few weeks. For this week, Any Given Wednesday is full of travel, florals, fashion and food. Enjoy!
- Go Driving Over Scotland with The Londoner and her bestie, Gal Meets Glam.
- The Girl from Panama shares the Easiest Way to Style Over-the-Knee Boots. (I’m loving her coat and bag!)
- Planning a trip to NYC and want to give your skin a little TLC while you’e there? Check out the Brooklyn Blonde’s post which covers where to get the Best Facials Under $200.
- The Clever Carrot recently took a ‘Serendipitous Trip to Italy‘ where she had the amazing opportunity to see the Giovanni Rana Pasta Factory.
- Have you ever wondered about which flowers are edible and what you should pair them with? A Pair & A Spare shares her Guide to Edible Flowers.
- With many of the notable Fashion Houses switching over to Faux Fur, there are so many gorgeous options available at various price points, I’m loving this Blush Faux Fur that Atlantic-Pacific is styling in a recent post.
- If you need more flower inspiration in your life, you’ll also want to check out the post by the team at Camille Styles about a Floral Designers Flower Farm. I’ve always wanted to go to Flower Farm and here’s hoping that I’ll make it to one come spring time. I also love Camille’s post about The One Thing You Need to Live a More Joyful Life.
- Gal Meets Glam shares about the beautiful Holiday Dress she’s wearing all year long, and I have to agree with her. If you have a dress that gorgeous shade of pink, I’d wear it throughout the year too.
- If you follow either Alyssa’s (Runway Chef) Instagram or blog, you’re already aware that she moved from NYC to sunny LA. Along their journey they made several stops along the way, one being in Charleston, SC about 4 + hours away from where I call home. Check out her post, 48 Hours in Charleston.
- There have been so many articles about Instagram, the algorithm etc. Now as someone who has well under the ideal numbers for content creators, it’s easy to get discouraged with what was once your favorite app of all time. Jenny of Margo & Me recently posted a article The Instagram Struggle Is Real, and the points she mentioned really rang true.
- The College Housewife shares What it’s like to plan and style a Photoshoot with Purely Elizabeth Granola. Be prepared for some delicious food picks and styling!
- Still have leftovers from Turkey day? Here’s a delicious recipe for a Turkey Sandwich with Cranberry, Brie and Prosciutto from Eat Yourself Skinny.
- If you love going to spas whenever you’re on vacation (I know I can hardly wait till our spa day in December) you’re going to want to check out With Love From Kat’s 10 Favorite Spas Around the World.
- I’m loving the tips that The EveryGirl is sharing about How To Avoid Winter Skin.
- What’s Gaby Cooking? shares all about a delicious White Bean Dip to serve with your Winter Crudite over on Cupcakes & Cashmere.
PS. The artwork featured in this piece is by Scott Upton and is currently on exhibition at the Hidell Brooks Gallery.