So how ready are we for February to roll around? I know I am. I’m getting my locks trimmed and a much needed pedicure this weekend at our favorite go-to spot and looking forward to all the goodies that we’ll be putting together for the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday. If you’ve been following along for awhile you’ll know that Valentine’s Day is my absolute favorite holiday to celebrate with family and my mom has always made it a point to make this holiday special for both my sister and I. Stay tuned for a my Valentine’s Day gift guide coming your way soon along with a post about how we celebrated the holiday this year.
In this weeks edition of Any Given Wednesday I’m sharing posts from my fellow bloggers with fashion, skincare tips, a delicious recipe or too and some travel inspo. So make (or order) yourself a cup of your favorite beverage and check it out!
- I LOVE polka-dots and added a beautiful black and white polka-dot dress to my closet last season… If you love polka-dots as much as I do, then definitely check out the post from Julia of Gal Meets Glam where she shares all about Adding Polka Dots Back Into Your Closet. Also you absolutely MUST check out her post Escape to Ireland in the Winter. Seriously beautiful captures of her time in Ireland.
- I love it when my fellow bloggers (especially those that have been doing this a whole lot longer than I have) do a post with blogging tips. If you are new or have only been blogging for a few years, you’ll definitely want to check out the post where Andrea of The Haute Heel shares What Every New Blogger Needs to Know.
- Travel to Paris along with Alice Catherine in her post Warm in Winter Cafe de Flore.
- The Diane von Furstenberg dress Late Afternoon is styling in her post Not So Mean Reds is gorgeous… Perfect for Valentines.
- It’s been so long since I’ve been near the beach (last April to be exact) so I cannot wait to head down to Georgia in April of this year. If you’ve been missing the beach, check out Lucy Cuneo’s post Charleston Ritual: Winter Beach Walks.
- Baking up a batch of these Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Sweet and Simple Kitchen sounds like a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
- If you’re a member of the short haired crew (I have been for YEARS) now, but still haven’t found the ideal way to style your shorter locks (or just want to change things up a bit!) check out Margo & Me’s #Not Sponsored Series where she shares her Short Hair Styling Tricks.
- Join Rosie, The Londoner at a Blooming Lovely Cafe (Elan Cafe) where theres a wall of beautiful flowers and all the pink surroundings you could ever want!
- As a writer and a blogger Stationary is something that I’ve always loved. I’ve had international pencils turned friends that I’ve written for years, and having fun stationary to write on is always so much fun… I also LOVE planners and writing down all my brainstorming ideas for my blog posts or novels as they pop into my head. If this is something you also enjoy, check out the post Stationary to Motivate from blogger, What Olivia Did.
- I’m always on the search for the perfect fish taco recipe and heres one from The College Housewife for Blackened Cod Fish Tacos with Sriracha Crema.
- If having a multi-step skincare routine has you a questioning what should be applied when, you should definitely check out the post Are Your Applying Your Skincare Products in the Right Order from Camille Styles. Also check out her post on How to Throw a Hot Pot Dinner Party.
- Go shopping on Abbot Kinney along with Kat of With Love From Kat. She’s styling a Green Cropped Army Jacket and Black Striped Blouse that you’ll definitely want to add to your closet.
- We have quite a few cute bundt pans in our collection, and this Whole Orange Bundt Cake recipe from Joy the Baker is definitely one we’re going to have to try out.
- Our skin changes so much when we move from our 20’s into our 30’s and Chriselle and Hannah from The Chriselle Factor share a post all about Skincare in Your 20’s vs. Your 30’s.