Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone one is having a wonderful Valentines day whether you’re spending time with S.O., having a Galentine’s celebration with besties, or spending time with family. This edition of Any Given Wednesday is filled with lots of delicious food and travel posts that have been inspiring me lately.
- Join What Olivia Did during her Weekend At Gleneagles. (The views of the hotel are gorgeous and the food looks absolutely delicious!) Also check out her post A Life In Work: My Career Journey.
- If Madeline was one of your all time favorite children’s books, you’ll love this Madeline inspired post from This Time Tomorrow.
- These Chocolate Heart Donuts from Half Baked Harvest not only look incredibly delicious, they are easy to make too.
- Spend an Afternoon in Paris along with blogger Atlantic-Pacific (and her bow coat). Also check out her post Sezane // Perfectly Parisian.
- Making batches of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies is one of my favorite childhood memories of time in the kitchen with my mom… and the post Mom’s Chewy Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies from The Sweet and Simple Kitchen brings back a lot of memories.
- Rosie, The Londoner takes us inside the Wizarding World of MinaLima in her post Diagon Alley, London. Also, if you’re desperately in need of some signs of spring… check out Rosie’s post Early Spring in London.
- Looking for a new quesadilla recipe to try out? I don’t know about you but I definitely want these Caramelized Spinach & Mushroom Goat Cheese Quesadilla’s from The College Housewife for dinner tonight.
- With Love From Kat checks out the food scene South Beach in her post White Kaftan at Brunch and the food look absolutely scrumptious.
- Crepes are delicious no matter if you have them for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and this recipe for Raspberry & Ricotta Crepes with Fresh Berries from Camille Styles is sure to make your mouth water.
- I had to share this post from The Everygirl on My Struggle with Inadequacy and Supporting Other Women’s Success because it’s something that I deal with myself. It’s so hard not to compare ourselves to others who are doing things we wish we could. Instead I’m working on focusing on my goals and working towards them, because if you don’t have goals you’re just going to stay in the same place you are now. (So lets move upwards and onwards as one of my co-workers likes to say!) On another note, I’d also check out their post on How to Take Better Travel Photos if you’re looking to up your photo game on your next vacation.
- Maxie McCoy guests posts over on Carly the Prepster were she shares about the 5 Types of Friends You Absolutely Need in Your Life. Also check out Carly’s post Everyday Chic. (I just love the red details that she’s added to her look!
- Um… how yummy do these Baked Crab Cake Balls with Sriracha Dipping Sauce from Eat Yourself Skinny look? Perfect appetizer!
- I’m so looking forward to making it back to Charleston, SC either this year or next. There are so many amazing photo opportunities in this colorful city, and Style Charade shows us a fun dress for spring in front of Charleston’s Iconic Pink Door.
- If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dessert, try out these 1-Minute Fluffy Vanilla Mug Cakes from Nourish Your Glow.
- Warm up with this Greek Lemon Chicken Soup from blogger Damn Delicious.
- Lucy Cuneo shares all about creating The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Table. (The stock she used for her floral bouquets is an absolutely gorgeous shade of pink!)
- The cake Nutmeg Nanny created with her Espresso Dark Chocolate Mascarpone Frosting couldn’t look more delicious!
Christa | theavidpen
The artwork featured in this piece was recently featured at the Anne Neilson Fine Art Gallery in Charlotte, NC.