If you’re a Francophile, you’re definitely going to love the selection of Paris posts included in this edition of Any Given Wednesday. While I still haven’t made it to Paris (although I dream about all the places I want to visit, eat at and a few hotels that I’d love to stay at) I just love reading posts about the beautiful city.
- I just love the spring look that Mara of M Loves M put together in her post Modern Cinderella. Perfect shade of blue for spring (and I love the sunnies too)!
- Whether you’re planning a trip to Paris, or you’re simply a Francophile, you should definitely check out Rue Rodier’s list of 10 Books to Read Before Your Next Trip to Paris.
- From the moment I saw the title of Kelly in the City’s post No-Wrinkle Tuckernuck Dress I knew I had to check it out. Wrinkles are the bane of any fashion lovers existence, so having no-wrinkle pieces in your wardrobe is always a good idea.
- The madeleines in Baker by Nature’s post Classic French Madeleine look oh, so delicious!
- Need an excuse for buy a cute pair of pajamas? Will the post Starry Night from Carly the Prepster will give you one!
- Last October, blogger Icing & Glitter decided to relocate from her home in Toronto to Europe for a few months (which turned into 5). Check out her post What I Learned from Traveling for 5 Months.
- If you’re want to give your cream cheese an extra bit of savory flavor, try out this Scallion Caper Cream Cheese from Living Lou.
- While I have some facial features that I find fault with, my eyes have always been my favorite feature, but sometimes stress and/or lack of sleep can leave my eyes looking tired. Goop recently shared a post about creating the Wide-Awake Eyes.
- Lucy Cuneo shares all about Building a French-Inspired Wardrobe.
- Into skincare? You’ll definitely want to check out this post from The Chriselle Factor where she shares the 10 Skin Habits You Should Adopt This Year.
- I just love the beautiful photos and the iron work of the balconies in the Everyday Parisian’s post Where to Stay in Paris.
- If you’re planning on doing any sort of home renovations (we’re getting ready to give our kitchen a seriously needed update) A Pair & A Spare gives some tips on How to Plan a Renovation (Without Going Crazy)
- I always enjoy reading Alice Catherine’s heart-felt posts. She’s not afraid to share how she feels and it’s truly inspiring. Her post Taking the Pressure Off, is definitely one that every blogger (especially those who are new to blogging) should read!
- Do you find yourself checking your phone constantly throughout the day? You might be addicted to your phone and Cupcakes & Cashmere shares about it in her post I’m Addicted to My Phone (And the Steps I’m Taking to Not Be)
The painting featured in the post is by artist Kerry Steele and was recently on display at the Anne Neilson Fine Art Gallery.