So this edition of Any Given Wednesday is definitely longer than my usual, mostly because there were so many delicious food posts that I wanted to share on the list and it was just too hard to choose which ones to share and which ones to file away on my collections on Bloglovin’ (if any of you are on Bloglovin’ or follow other blogs on that platform I definitely appreciate every follow and ‘love’ that I receive there!)
- I always love reading posts about the three cities I want to visit post (Paris, London and NYC) and one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Egg Canvas was recently in London!
- These Puffy Pancakes from Love and Olive Oil look absolutely amazing. Perfect way to start off your Saturday morning!
- Mara of M Loves M shares her 2 Must-Have Dresses for Spring.
- How amazing does this Blackberry, Ricotta & Onion Savory Tart from A Couple Cooks look?!
- Lucy Cuneo shares her Steps to Building Your Dream Wardrobe. Also check out her post, Dream Life: Tropical Brunch on Gadsden Street.
- Is Earl Grey your absolute favorite? Then you’ll love these Earl Grey Sugar Cookies from The Sweet and Simple Kitchen.
- Either going to or hosting a Floral Workshop has always been a dream, so I loved reading all about A Pair & A Spare’s DIY Floral Workshop with Guerlain!
- These Hydrangea Flower Carrot Cupcakes from Half Baked Harvest are the most gorgeous cupcakes that I’ve ever seen.
- Have you always wanted to try your hand at making meringues? Well then you should definitely check out the recipe for Easy Cocoa Meringues from blogger The View from Great Island.
- Rosie, The Londoner takes us into the Garden’s of Marrakech. (Isn’t her polka-dot dress the bee’s knees?) Also check out her post where she takes inside the Souks of Marrakech.
- I absolutely adore Gnocchi, and we recently learned more about making it ourselves on the MasterClass we’re taking with Chef Thomas Keller. That being said, we’re definitely excited to try out this recipe for Gnocchi All Romana from A Beautiful Plate.
- I love florals regardless of the season, and Carly the Prepster is showing of one of the new dresses from Old Navy (and an adorable pair of flats!) in her post Groundbreaking Florals. Also check out the post where shares Scenes from the Bahamas.
- This Irish Soda Bread with Dried Apricots couldn’t look more Honestly YUM.
- Meet the Designer behind Kelly in the City’s kitchen remodel.
- There are so many benefits from eating mushrooms (did you know they can lower your cholesterol?) so this recipe for Date Night Mushroom Fettuccine from Pinch of Yum could be just what the doctor ordered.
- Check out the A Day in the Life feature on Emma Kate Co.
- If you love healthy simple recipes using fresh fruit, you’ll definitely want to try out this recipe for Roasted Nectarines from Nourish Your Glow.
- I love pasta… and this recipe for Spaghetti Aglio e Olio from Damn Delicious looks so delicious!
The artwork featured in this post is by Bethanne Kinsella Cople and can be seen at the Anne Neilson Fine Art Gallery in Charlotte, NC.