Hello… hello… hello (you’ll know that line if you’ve finished the second season of A Series of Unfortunate Events…) I hope everyone is enjoying the spring season so far (allergies aside) and you’re spending more time outdoors now that the temperatures are warming up. In this edition of Any Given Wednesday I’m sharing posts that will inspire you to entertain your friends (whether it’s a brunch or dinner party) with lots of recipes along with some fashion and wellness posts that I’ve enjoyed reading lately.
- Go on a Sunrise Bike Ride On Sullivan’s Island with Gal Meets Glam. (Plus how much do you love her blog redesign?!)
- Lucy Cueno (blogger and fine art photographer) shares How to Prepare for an Execute a Photoshoot.
- Carly the Prepster shares the cutest Navy Off the Shoulder Dress ever! Also check out Maxie McCoy’s guest post on What to Do When You’re Super Overwhelmed.
- It’s time for a cookie recipe that will make you say, “Yum!” Dark Chocolate Chunk White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies with Brown Butter & Sea Salt from Honestly Yum!
- With Love From Kat shares all about the Moroccan Engagement Party she threw for her sister. (The pictures are absolutely stunning!)
- Camille Styles shares a recipe for Roasted Wild Salmon with Citrus, Chili’s and Herbs that she served at her Southern-Style Dinner Party to Celebrate Spring.
- Do you love floral tutorials as much as I do? Then you’ll want to check out Coco. Kelley’s post How to Arrange Spring Florals Like a Dutch Painting.
- This Goat Cheese Quiche from How Sweet Eats has three of my favorite ingredients, goat cheese, tomatoes and prosciutto, definitely going to have to try and recreate this recipe pronto!
- Whether you occasionally get headaches, or suffer from migraines, you’re definitely going to want to read this post from Goop where they share all about Face-Massages for Headaches.
- This recipe for Lemon Yogurt Breakfast Cake from The View from Great Island looks A-MAZING! (Pronounce that word like Penny Hartz from Happy Endings does. Is it weird that I still miss that show?)
- Kelly in the City shares some insights on 6 Ways to Lead a Calmer Life. I’m currently working on reorganizing my ‘me place’ right now!
- If you want to kick your work lunch up a notch (because a good lunch always makes your afternoon go a lot better!) try out Half Baked Harvest’s post for Antipasto Mozzarella Sandwich with Lemony Basil Pesto. I also am loving the looks of this Mediterranean Chickpea and Egg Salad Jars.
- Don’t these Garlic Herb Carrots from Damn Delicious look yummy? Definitely going to try them out for an upcoming brunch. Also check out her recipe for Shrimp Alfredo Fettuccine.
- Mara of M Loves M shares how she styles a Babydoll Dress for Spring.
- Doesn’t this Cardamom Vanilla Plum Crisp from Nutmeg Nanny look so delicious?
The dessert featured in this post is the Spiced Pear Chocolate Brioche Donut from Lincoln’s Haberdashery and it’s literally the best donut you’ll ever eat. Donuts are a weekend only thing and flavors change weekly.