Can you believe that the first official day of Fall is tomorrow? It’s time to start thinking about switching out your closet, dusting off your favorite pair of tall boots, and enjoying a nice cup of chai in the mornings. Goodbye, Summer! Hello, Fall!
- Gal Meets Glam was in NYC for New York Fashion Week and I there are several inspiring posts about her time there. I really enjoyed Boat Ride in Central Park, ShopStyle Social House x Neiman Marcus, and Back in NYC with TRESemme.
- Margo & Me was another blogger that found herself walking from show to show in NYC this past week. I love the outfit and her boots in the post Zimmermann Fever. Also check out the post See it, Buy it, Love it! where Jenny (the blogger behind Margo & Me) shares about how she prepares for the always hectic NYFW.
- I’m loving the Office Reveal by The Chriselle Factor. Now that’s a blogging office! She also was in New York City for Fashion Week and she shared about each day of her time there. I loved following her Instagram feed to see videos of the shows she attended along with those she walked the runway in. Looks like so much fun!
- Atlantic-Pacific takes on Soho in Pink. I can’t tell you how happy I am that Shades of Blush are in for this upcoming fall season. I adore pink.
- In a hurry and looking for a quick dinner to prepare? Try out these Turkey and Ricotta Meatballs from A Cup of Jo.
- Head to Thailand with The Sunday Chapter in the post, A Luxurious Sailing Itinerary in Thailand.
- These Chocolate Blackberry Cupcakes from Not Without Salt look oh, so delicious! Also check out this recipe for Creamy Mushroom Risotto from Wallflower Kitchen that is Vegan and Gluten-Free.