- If you need some travel inspiration, check out The AvantGuardian’s post Mallorca Travel Diary for some ideas of things to see and do.
- Gal Meet Glam shares about That Fall Feeling and her favorite outfits for the season. I’m currently loving the pictures she’s sharing about her trip from NYC to Florence, Italy as an American Express Ambassador. Private plane and a trip to Italy. Yes, please!
- Tis the season to go apple picking, and what better way to use the tasty fruit than in this Apple Crumb Cake from A Cup of Jo.
- Everything is ‘Molto Bene‘ in this post about Palermo, Sicily by The Londoner.
- Looking for the Best Apple Picking near New York City? Characters & Carry-ons has some suggestions for you.
- Capes are in this season and I’m loving this Plaid // Cape that Atlantic-Pacific has styled. Or perhaps French fashion is your passion? Check out the post This Is How to Shop Like a French Girl from WhoWhatWear.
- Don’t have a lot of time to spend on your makeup… or are you just lazy when it comes to makeup application? Check out the post 10 Beauty Essentials For The Lazy Girl from Bloglovin’ – The Edit.
PS… If you’re looking for a new fall show to pick, you absolutely have to check out Timeless. I’ve been hooked ever since the first episode. Definitely a must watch for those of you who enjoy shows/movies about time travel.