- While the leaves here in the Carolinas seem to be a bit behind on showing off their autumn colors, Gal Meets Glam ventured to New England where she found a bit of color in her post Fall in Woodstock, Vermont. Also check out the post Morning Canoe on Blueberry Lake for some more fall colors.
- While on her Italian vacation, Margo & Me gives us tips on how to Capture Your Style & Transform Your Instagram Images. Plus I’m loving the new layout of her blog.
- Join blogger Rosie Thomas (The Londoner) for a Misty Morning in Vermont.
- Wander around in the delightful Autumn Air with Egg Canvas.
- So I couldn’t call myself a donut girl. I don’t think I’ve had one in years, but these Vanilla Doughnuts with Pumpkin Pastry Cream from The Vanilla Bean Blog just look absolutely scrumptious.
- Joy the Baker welcomes you into her home in the post Laurel & Wolf Does The Bakehouse.
- This post by Late Afternoon is Fit for a Queen. I love the pictures of the Chateau Challain in the background.
Psst… Stay tuned for tomorrows post where I share about our Murder Mystery Dinner we attended at Maggiano’s Little Italy…