Happy Wednesday, and welcome to the 74th edition of Any Given Wednesday. For those of you who are new to theavidpen, I like to share links to posts of some of my fellow bloggers that I find the most inspiring each week. Enjoy!
- Join Margo & Me in Paris for the post Shearling Coat Comeback Jacket Style.
- If you’re looking for a delicious cake recipe to whip up this weekend… look no further. This Afternoon Lemon Cake Recipe from Love & Lemons looks absolutely divine.
- Just looking at the post for these Harvest Grilled Cheese Sandwiches from Runway Chef will make you want to stop everything to pick up the ingredients to make these scrumptious looking sandwiches.
- The Londoner has been spending some time checking out New England. Check out her time in Boston in the post Culture Vultures in Boston. The food and the autumn leaves are epic!
- Love patterns and need some home decor advice? Turn to A Cup of Jo for the post 7 Ways to Bring Pattern Into Your Home.
- Head to Spain with a pair & a spare in the post A Quick Guide to Granada, Spain.
- Are apples you favorite fruit? Then tune into the post Michigan Travel: A Trip to Christmas Cove for Apples from The Fresh Exchange.