- I am loving Atlantic-Pacific’s style in the post golden girl, and I think you will too! Also check out Black and White Vintage from Late Afternoon. I definitely think Audrey Hepburn would approve.
- This Dulce de Leche Crepe Cake from HonestlyYum looks almost too good to eat. Almost…
- Still need some ideas for Thanksgiving side dishes? Try out these Sweet and Savory Mashed Potatoes from Joy the Baker.
- Planning a trip up to Victoria, British Columbia sometime soon? Get some travel tips from World of Wanderlust in the post How to Spend 48 Hours in Victoria, BC. While you’re at it, check out How to Spend 48 Hours in Vancouver as well.
- Here’s another delicious dessert idea from A Couple Cooks, Pumpkin Pecan Parfaits. The perfect treat for your Thanksgiving celebration.
- Take a walk with The Londoner and Mr. Custard in her post Regents Park, London.
- The pictures from Not Without Salt’s post, Chanterelle Fondue looks oh, so delicious!
I hope everyone has a Happy Turkey Day tomorrow!