Welcome to the first Any Given Wednesday for 2017! I hope everyones year has gotten off to a great start. I’m really excited about all the new adventures and experiences that I’ll be sharing on the blog this year.
- Take a walk through Notting Hill to the cafe Farm Girls with Rosie The Londoner.
- Check out Paris in Four Months pictures of a Parisian Winter and I love the photo she chose for the post Double Take.
- If you’re a fan of the French film Amelie. Check out the post Amelie Filming Locations in Paris from World of Wanderlust.
- This Almond Pear Cake from Baker’s Royale looks absolutely delicious.
- Here’s another scrumptious recipe for Raspberry and Brie Stuffed Croissants from Flourishing Foodie… and yes I’m writing this post while I’m seriously hungry!
- In Christmas at Home in Australia, see the whimsy table World of Wanderlust created and check out her goals for 2017.
- I’m not a coffee drinker, but these Cinnamon Coffee Smoothies from Love & Lemons look yummy! Also check out A Sweet Feast: Paris Food & Photography Workshop from Apt. 2B Baking Co.