- With Love From Kat spends Mondays at Menotti’s in her latest post, and I absolutely love the trendy and yet classic look that she’s put together.
- I love the feminine look Mara from M Loves M is styling in her post The Spring Trend Everyone is Talking About. I also absolutely love her curated collection M Loves ML with Morning Lavender.
- Check out Coco Kelley’s A Travel Guide to London in 48 Hours: Day One & Day Two.
- Join Rosie, The Londoner for Sakura Season, London. The post is full of pictures of the most beautiful blooms and don’t even get me started on the food. Yum-my!
- The Chicken Lettuce Wraps on PF. Chang’s menu have to be one of my favorite things after my beloved Shanghai Dumplings went away and Averie Cooks came up with a ‘copy-cat’ recipe, her words, not mine.
- The Glitter Guide shares The Importance of a Sunday Routine and allows us to Step Inside A Dreamy 1940’s Sausalito, California Home.
- If chili is your jam, you’re going to love this Weeknight Chicken Chili from Joy the Baker. Also, if you haven’t bought a copy of her brunch book Over Easy, you really need to. It’s AMAZING!
PS. Aren’t these Chloe Cat Mugs from Pinky Up Tea just the cutest? Totally on my wishlist!
PSS. If you’re a serious baker, which I hope to be more proficient at one of these days, you really must try this Meyer Lemon and Raspberry Cake from Apt. 2B Baking Co.