I’m writing this edition of Any Given Wednesday on a beautiful Carolina spring day. The trees outside of my window are sun kissed and waving in the cool breeze. It’s just too gorgeous not to share…
- If you’re looking for a new maxi dress for this season, check out The Most Flattering Maxi Dress from Kelly in the City. Also check out her post Venice Canal Historic District.
- Jenny Cipoletti of Margo & Me recently had the amazing opportunity to travel to Positano for the release of Tom Ford’s new scent Sole di Positano. I will continue to dream of an change at taking a trip like this. Someday…
- I love the Classic Black + White look that With Love From Kat has put together.
- Spend Two Days in Amsterdam with blogger Paris in Four Months.
- If you’re looking for a new salad recipe to try, give this Greek Pita Chip Salad from Averie Cooks a try. It looks absolutely scrumptious. If you’re in mood for a noodle based salad, check out the post Sunday Bites from Late Afternoon. Or perhaps you’re all about this toppings in this Chickpea Fattoush Nourish Bowl from A Couple Cooks.
- Looking for 10 Tips on How to Bake the Perfect Cupcake? Well bakery owner, World of Wanderlust, tells us how.
- While I don’t share Emily’s (Cupcake’s and Cashmere) ability to tan, I love the dress she’s styling in Sun-Kissed in Spring.
- Chriselle Lim of The Chriselle Factor shares about The Best Beauty Supplements.
- Don’t these Chewy Chocolate Brownie Bites from Flourishing Foodie look absolutely to die for? Or if you’re dairy free try out these Chocolate Chip Shortbread from Wallflower Kitchen.