Today we’re art gallery hopping to see two of the latest shows arriving here in Charlotte. I know I’ve said this before, but I’ll say it again, art gallery hopping is the perfect way to spend your Saturday. Plus we’re looking forward to visiting one of our favorite restuarants in the South Park area, Bricktops!
On a fashion note… Sezane’s Pre-Fall Collection came out the beginning of the month, Chriselle Lim’s first stand alone collection with Nordstrom will be released on 9/13 and Gal Meets Glam latest collection of dresses and a few new surprises will be arriving 9/19.
Coming next week… My interview with NYC fashion designer INGA-LENA (who will be at Maman in Soho on Sunday, September 9th from 10am-3pm showing of her latest collection during NY Fashion Week) and two artist interviews will be coming to the blog. Stay tuned!
- To say that I love This Time Tomorrow’s post Ocean’s 4 would be an understatement. It’s filled with wit, friendships and Carolina Herrera. Three of my favorite things.
- Jenn of Style Charade shares The Best Advice from Create and Cultivate Chicago.
- Get an inside look at all the beautiful dresses Paris based blogger, Carin Olson wore to the Venice Film Festival. I would literally wear them all!
- We are just weeks away from the first official days of the Fall season, and Kelly in the City is sharing her First Fall Outfit Post!
- Chocolate chip cookies have definitely been on the mind lately and these Candied Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies from Broma Bakery look A-mahzing… (Yes, I meant to spell it a-mahzing… ode to Penny Hartz!)
- Lucy Cuneo shares her ‘dreamy routine’ a Sunset Bike Ride.
- There are Power Blazers, Boyfriend Blazers and this Fall we have the Grandpa Blazer. In this post Grace of The Stripe styles a plaid Grandpa Blazer for Fall.
- Spend the day with What Olivia Did in Arcachon (aka French California!)
- Need an idea for what to make for dinner tonight? Why not recreate these Slow Cooker Chicken Buritto Bowls from Camille Styles?
- Montreal has been a city of my list of dream travels for as long as I can remember, so I was very exciting to get an inside look into the Montreal food scene in Goop’s post Getaway: A Culinary Tour of Montreal.
- What’s for breakfast tomorrow? Why not try whipping up a batch of these Bursting Blueberry Cornmeal Waffles from Half Baked Harvest?
- Enjoy the scenery of Tuscany from the comfort of your own home as Gal Meets Glam shares the first part of her Tuscany Anniversary Trip.
- One of the shoe styles that I’m contemplating adding to my shoe wear lineup this Fall are loafers. I picked up a pair of mule loafers earlier in the year that were perfect for Spring and Ivory Lane shows of her Comfy Casual Fall look which featuring loafers in grey.
- Planning a trip to the Big Apple? Check out A Pair & A Spare’s New York Travel Guide: Brooklyn, Williamsburg & Dumbo.
What are your weekend plans? Let me know in the comments section below!
The artwork featured in this post is by artist Stuart Dunkel. You can check out the interview with him here.