So we had originally planned on attending an amazing event in Uptown CLT, but Florence had other plans. With the weather outside being less than hospitable I’m taking the time to work on some fun posts for next week that I hope you all will love. In the meantime, I hope you’ll enjoy this weeks picks for On the List!
- Erica of Egg Canvas shares an absolutely magical day with Jo Malone London to celebrate the latest fragrance Honeysuckle & Davana. Also check out London in the Fall.
- Grace of The Stripe shares about her Perfect Day: Brooklyn, NY over on M Loves M. (Plus I love Mara’s post about the one of my favorite shades of yellow (mustard) for the Fall season.)
- Ella of Coco’s Tea Party shares about a Cotswolds Country House & Spa that is the perfect place to spend your weekend getaway.
- Call Me Cupcake shares a gorgeous Apple Pear Galette with Hazelnut Frangipane that will have you off to the market for fresh apples the moment you see the first delicious picture.
- Lucy Cuneo gives an inside look at the oh, so whimsy, Marders Nursery in Bridgehampton. Also check out her post about The Perfect Velvet Trousers for Fall.
- Cookies for breakfast? Yes, please! If you love cookies regardless of time of day, try out these Blueberry Lemon Zest Breakfast Cookies from Love & Lemons.
- With Love from Kat shares her Italy Guide for Capri, Positano & Venice. Also get an inside look at Kat’s kitchen in her post My LA Home Tour: Kitchen.
- Spend some Moments in the Orchard with The Sweet and Simple Kitchen.
- Ivory Lane shows of a classic Black Dress with accessories that give it a pop of fun.
- Rothy’s has been a brand that I’ve been looking at a lot lately, and Kendi Everyday shares a few of their shoes options in her post My Best Foot Forward with Rothy’s.
- Are you applying your eye creams correctly? The Every Girl shares about The Best Eye Creams and How to Apply Them.
- Have you had your first PSL yet? It’s a little too hot here in the Carolina’s to consider drinking any hot beverages, but these Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Cupcakes from Baker by Nature are the perfect thing to celebrating the upcoming Fall season.
- Check out some stunning views of the architecture around Morocco on The Stripe. Plus she stayed in the Giraffe room. (You all know how much I adore Giraffe’s!)
- If you just adore cheese (come on I know you do!) then you simply must try The Londoner’s recipe for Baked Feta.
Now here’s a question for you… Do you have a blogger whose posts you’d like to see featured here On the List? Let me know in the comments below and I’ll check them out!