I’m so excited to head into Uptown Charlotte today for the aerial dance performance at the Mint Museum Uptown. The performance, by Caroline Calouche & Co is part of the grand re-opening festivities at the Mint Museum. There’s also a interview with Caroline coming to the blog next week, so be sure to follow along to get access to all the latest posts!
What are your weekend plans? Let me know in the comments below.
- Gal Meets Glam’s September Collection came out this week, and I’m looking forward to sharing a few of my favorite pieces with you all next week… until then check out Julia’s recommendation for the Perfect Dress for Transitioning into Fall.
- I love this recipe for ‘grown up’ Apricot Almond Pop Tarts from Broma Bakery. Definitely something to try!
- I’ve followed Alyssa and Torrance’s trip to San Francisco via Alyssa’s (The A List) Instagram, and I just had to share her post Our 48 Hour Trip to San Francisco.
- Spend the day in Saint-Emilion with What Olivia Did. Also check out Liv’s Bordeaux City Guide.
- Orzo is one of my favorite pastas… and this Greek Orzo Salad in Jar from How Sweet Eats is the perfect thing to bring for work lunches!
- If you’ve been dying to get an inside look at With Love From Kat’s Venice Beach home, you’ll love her post LA Home Tour: Bedroom.
- Remember how I mentioned that I’m currently reading Crazy Rich Asians? Well, Jennifer of Style Charade is sharing about how to dress like the most stylish member of the Young family, Eleanor.
- I’ve never been quite brave enough to try out red lipstick mostly because I have to go with rosy hues and nudes due to my pale skin. Kathleen of Carrie Bradshaw Lied has shared the ultimate guide to finding the perfect shade of red for your skintone in her post Find Your Perfect Red Lip Shade.
- Lucy Cuneo shares Easy Weekend Wear for Fall.
- I’m definitely planning on recreating the Creamy Walnut Vinaigrette in this Pear Salad recipe from The View from Great Island.
- Style Souffle styles a dress from Draper James Fall Collection and dishes on Reese Witherspoon’s book, Whiskey in a Teapcup. Still wish I could have gone to the book signing event when Reese was in Charlotte this week.
- Venture to the British Isles to the Sheep in Kirkwall with the New Darlings.
- Get your chocolate fix with a side of veggies when you try out these Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins from Pastry Affair.
- Need some Fall style inspiration? Check out M Loves M’s September Edit: Classic Parisian Style.
The artwork is this post is by artist David Kroll and is currently featured at the Hidell Brooks Gallery.