Since we’re having our belated Thanksgiving celebration with my sister and brother-in-law tomorrow (when you have doctors in the family sometimes you have to celebrate early or late) we’re doing quite a bit of running around today. First we’ll have a little breakfast at Lincoln’s Haberdashery, while we pick up a specially made batch of their Spice Pear and Chocolate Filled Brioche Donuts. They were such a hit at our Autumn celebration back in October, so we decided to order them again for our Thanksgiving.
Next we’re off to pick up the florals for the two bouquets that we’re creating for our Thanksgiving table. Fingers crossed the weather is nice so we can eat outside and I can share some pictures of our Thanksgiving table with you all.
- Join Monica of The Elgin Avenue for the Pink Lady Apple Harvest in Provence. Also, have you checked out the latest episode of her podcast (Let’s Discuss) with Ella of Coco’s Tea Party?
- Desserts make every holiday celebration better, and A Couple Cooks shares a delicious recipe for Pecan Butter Millionaire Bars.
- Rue Rodier interviews Vanessa Cocchiaro, the founder of Les Héroïnes.
- I love the Holiday Winter Work Outfit that Extra Petite styled. Time to head over to J.Crew Factory!
- Need some ideas on what to get your bestie who loves all things skincare? Rosie, The Londoner shares her Winter Skincare Checklist.
- Nothing says the holidays like a delicious plate of cookies. The Sweet and Simple Kitchen shares a few receipts for the Ultimate Cookies and Hot Chocolate Box.
- I love wearing capes, ponchos etc during the Fall and Winter. They are comfortable, stylish and you can either belt them or not depending on the look you’re going for. With Love from Kat styles a Reversible Poncho in her post Cape Weather. Also check out her post Apple Pies for Fall.
- The EveryGirl switched their Morning Routine for Self-Care.
- For those of you who follow Margo & Me, you’ll already know that Jenny & Fred Cipoletti moved from LA to NYC. Jenny gives an inside look at their New York City Apartment along with all of the Williams-Sonoma pieces they used to decorate their home.
- Thanksgiving might be over (although for us, our Thanksgiving celebration is tomorrow with our family) pies are always in season. Since I love cute food/pretty food, I’m very excited to share Camille Styles’ post on How to Decorate the Prettiest Pie Crust.
- Coco Kelley shares her Seattle Neighborhood Guide.
- Need an idea on what to get your foodie friend? Check out Terrain’s Food & Drinks. I love the idea of the Honey Flight, adding the Meyer Lemon Honey to a fresh batch of scones or giving butter (or) margarine an extra bit of flavor with one of their mix-ins.
- Gal Meets Glam gives us a peek into her guest room at her cozy NYC apartment.
- Cupcakes & Cashmere founds the Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe.
Just in case you missed it…