It’s almost 2019. Can you believe it? It’s been a year full of ups and downs, but I’m definitely looking forward to the all the new possibilities that a new year brings. While I usually come up with a new years resolution or two, this year I’m just going to be open to new things and experiences. Sounds like a plan, right?
Looking forward to seeing you all in the new year!
- Jennifer of Style Charade styles a classic look from one of my favorite designers in her post Carolina Herrera Pink Ball Skirt in Greenwich Village.
- In the mood for something sweet? Try out this recipe for Orange Zest Shortbread Cookies from Love & Lemons.
- Chriselle Lim of The Chriselle Factor shares The Ultimate New Years Eve Fashion Guide.
- Need something delicious to wake up to on New Years? Try out this recipe for the Easiest Overnight Eggnog Brioche Cinnamon Rolls from Half Baked Harvest.
- M Loves M shares her favorite Glam New Year’s Eve Dresses.
- This is a recipe that will make you say yum… If you’ve in the baking frame of mind during the holiday season (because who wouldn’t be) try out this recipe for Hazelnut Thumbprint Cookies from A Beautiful Plate.
- With Love from Kat shares 30 things I’ve learned at 30.
- Try out this recipe for Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli from Half Baked Harvest.
- Grace of The Stripe is sharing she read in 2018, and it’s all ranked by genre!
- Olivia Jeanette shares 3 Underrated Accessories for Winter.
- We just finished our first week of Winter, and this Creamy Roasted Mushroom Soup from Damn Delicious will keep you nice a warm.
- Camille Styles shares about this Cozy Cabin.
- Extra Petite shares a Winter Workwear look from one of my favorite stores (Ann Taylor).
- Need some chocolate-ty goodness? Try out this recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Torrone from The View from Great Island.
Just in case you missed it…
- Brunch at Superica | Southend
- Insta-Lately | December 2018
- From the Georgia Coast to North Carolina Mountains | 2018 Travels
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
Leave a Reply