Today we’re braving the rainy weather to take all of the artwork for the gallery wall to the framers. The last piece arrived just this week from illustrator Riley Sheehey (hint… hint… it’s also Audrey Hepburn related. In fact both of the pieces are from Breakfast at Tiffany’s.)
I can already picture the gallery wall is going to look like over the new Wayfair sofa that we’ve ordered for the writing studio. I’ll hope to share a post all about the studio once we get the walls painted and everything up for the gallery wall.
To be honest, it’s taking awhile to get the studio just the way we want it with it’s mixture of new and existing furniture, but it’s come a long way since we first started converting it from a bedroom to studio space last year.
- Since my interview with Elisa Marshall went up on the blog this week, I thought I’d share one of the articles she’s shared on Martha Stewart. If you’re looking to Host a Cozy Dinner Party, you’ll definitely want to check it out!
- Maxie McCoy guest posts over on Carly the Prepster and shares about Why Quiet Time Really Matters.
- Get an inside look at the new United 787-10 Dreamliner with Style Charade.
- I’ve recently picked up a Gua Sha from Herbivore, but haven’t had the chance to use it much… mostly because of lack of time, and also because I needed some tips ways to get the best results. In a recent post Grace of The Stripe share about the Benefits of Gua Sha and the best ways to use it!
- Joy the Baker shares a delicious recipe for Almond Flour Strawberry Crumble Bars.
- The Every Girl breaks down All the Best Trip from Marie Kondo’s Netflix show.
- Stacie Flinner saures about a pair of espadrilles that are so comfortable you’ll want One in Every Color.
- If you want to be more Zen in 2019, check out Camille Styles post featuring Fitness Guru Taryn Toomey’s Zen Morning Routine.
- The Golden Girl Blog shares the first part of her Portugal Guide.
- Sheet Pan Gnocchi? Yes, please! Try out this recipe filled with gnocchi and veggie goodness from How Sweet Eats.
- Extra Petite is sharing another perfect Winter Workwear look with this Boucle Knit Dress.
- I’m still on the fence about artichokes, but this recipe for Artichoke Pesto and Burrata Pizza with Lemony Arugula from Half Baked Harvest definitely makes a case for trying them again.
- Adding more red into my wardrobe is definitely something I’m working on this year. I already have a pair of red pumps that I can’t wait to wear once the weather starts warming up again. I also like the idea of adding a Preppy Red Coat like Kelly in the City in styling.
- Broma Bakery shares a Foodie’s Guide to Detroit. Also check out her delicious recipe for Chai Spice Cake with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting.
Just in case you missed it…
- Through the Lens | Anne Neilson Fine Art
- An Inside Look at Maman NYC with Elisa Marshall
- Behind the Brand | Nicola Bathie Jewelry
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
The artwork featured in this post is by photographer Pam Moxley and can be seen at the Anne Neilson Fine Art Gallery. Interview with Pam coming to the blog next week!