I chose the image today because let’s be honest, I’m very much over cold weather. I know, I know… the humidity that we have from spring through fall is no joke, but this frigid weather is too much. Brr!
Despite the chilly temps, we’re heading over to the Shain Gallery today to check out their most recent show featuring husband and wife artists Trip and Laura Park. I’m looking forward to sharing all about it right here next week so be sure you’re following along via email or Bloglovin’!
- These Breakfast Quesadillas with Soft Scrambled Eggs and Avocado from Half Baked Harvest look absolutely amazing. Now if they could just magically show up in my kitchen! Also try out the recipe for this Vegan Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake.
- Mara of M Loves M shares The Chicest Off the Shoulder Dresses You Can Wear Now.
- Join Stacie Flinner for a Girls Getaway to Babington House in Somerset.
- The Everyday Parisian shares about Finding a Community in Paris.
- If skincare is one of your top priorities you’ve probably heard about the Korean Glass Skin Trend. In a recent post, Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor shares How to Get Glass Skin with Makeup.
- Join What Olivia Did for a Vacation to Verbier.
- Start your Saturday off with these Old-Fashioned Blood Orange Doughnuts from The Vanilla Bean Blog. Also try out these Masala Spice Palmiers.
- I just love Mitch’s post, A Dad’s Guide to Dressing a Little Girl over on Kelly in the City. So sweet!
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere shares her 7-Step Evening Skincare Routine.
- Whether you’ve just discovered your love for chickpeas, or want a new way to enjoy them, you should definitely try out this recipe for an Easy Chickpea Salad Sandwich from A Couple Cooks.
- Have your burger and your guac too with this recipe for Guacamole Turkey Burgers from How Sweet Eats.
- I’m always looking for exercises to help loosen up tight muscles. It’s a constant struggle since stress always tightens up both my neck and my lower back. In this post, Kate Waitzkin shares 4 Poses to Loosen Your Hips over on Camille Styles.
- Need something to warm you up? Try out this Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Bakers Royale.
- Career Girl Daily shares How to Plan Your Day Like Victoria Beckham.
Just in case you missed it…
- An Inside Look at Whisk + Wood Bakery with Christina Morita
- An Inside Look at the Vintage Inspired World of Photographer Pam Moxley
- France Jodoin | Artist Spotlight
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
* The photograph featured in this post is by Josef Hoflehner, recently seen at the Anne Neilson Fine Art Gallery