Today I’m getting my first professional facial. I know as a lover of all things skincare, you’d think that I already would have been getting facials on a regular basis for years now, but there’s a first time for everything. So as you’re reading this my sister and I are on our way to the Toccare Spa which I’ve been dying to try out. I’m looking froward to reporting to you next week on how much I enjoyed both the spa facilities, the facial and any helpful tips that I pick up along the way.
Until then, enjoy this weeks edition of On the List.
- Carin of Paris in Four Months is living my dream in her post Dior Dream Parade. From the moment Paris fashion week begins I’m absolutely glued to her Insta-Stories.
- These Black Cherry Cheesecake Brownies from Broma Bakery look like the perfect dessert to serve on Valentines.
- When it comes to trying out new skincare products I’m always a little worried with my sensitive skin, and Style Charade shares about her past with skincare and about her love of La Mer in her post Investing in Yourself// La Mer.
- If you love citrus and pasta, you’re going to love this recipe for The Coziest Lemon Bowl from How Sweet Eats.
- Crystal of This Time Tomorrow shares her Favorite West Village Restaurants.
- We’re definitely into creating bowls with a combination of beans and other fresh veggies. It’s just good clean food, and this recipe for Chickpea Salad with Pesto by The View from Great Island looks like the perfect thing to enjoy after a long day.
- Plan on traveling soon? Olivia Jeanette shares her Favorite Apps to Use When Traveling.
- Maxie McCoy shares 3 Ways to Make the Most of Your Time with Friends over on Carly the Prepster.
- Dreaming of warmer temperatures? I know I am! In a recent post, Erica Choi of Egg Canvas shares beautiful photos of her stay at Rosewood Mayakoba.
- For a look that is both stylish and relaxed, check out the post Easy Going from Late Afternoon.
- Did you love the Crazy Rich Asians movie? Check out this Q&A with the Costume Designer on A Cup of Jo.
- Embrace your love of florals during the winter season with this Dark Florals look from Atlantic-Pacific.
- Do you wake up feeling more exhausted than you did when you went to bed? Career Girl Daily shares How To Wake Up Feeling Fresher Than Ever.
- Coco Kelley’s Room of the Week is a Glamorous Parisian Kitchen that is très magnifique!
Just in case you missed it…
- The Park’s Latest Show Arrives at The Shain Gallery
- Robert Doisneau: Music | Clementine Deroudille
- Insta-Lately | January 2019
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Decorate Your Work Office
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
The artwork featured in this post is by Charlotte based artist Trip Park and was recently seen at the Shain Gallery.
Leave a Reply