I hope everyone had a wonderful week, and you’re heading into a wonderful weekend. Here in the Carolina’s we’ve had a combination of sun (yay) and rain (boo) with more rain this weekend. As for plans they are kind of up in the air, with the possibilities of an art exhibition and delicious food, or some quality time at home.
I hope you’ve enjoyed the posts from this week which I’ve listed at the bottom of the post, and I have all sorts of new and exciting things to share here on the blog next week. In the meantime, here’s the latest edition of On the List. Enjoy!
- Paris in Four Months shares about her amazing experience with Dior in London.
- This Almond Amaretto Pound Cake from Baker by Nature looks like the perfect dessert to serve after dinner tonight!
- Kelly in the City and her family are enjoying one of my favorite places along the Georgia Coast (Sea Island) and in a recent post, Kelly’s husband Mitch shared about their Dolphin Boat Tour.
- I just love the look With Love from Kat is styling in her post Houndstooth Coat at Carette. Also check out Kat’s post Where to Eat in Paris.
- I’ve recently started using an Ice Roller myself, and in a recent post, Jess of The Golden Girl blog shares about Ice Roller Benefits.
- Don’t these Halloumi Hummus Bowls from How Sweet Eats look delish?
- Monica of The Elgin Avenue shares How to Style Your Spring Table with the most beautiful blooms.
- In the mood for cookies? Try out the recipe for The Best Snickerdoodles from Averie Cooks.
- Did you know when it comes to having healthy hair, your shampoo and conditioner is not the only thing that help keep your locks luscious? Goop shares all about Choosing the Right Hairbrush for Shiny, Healthy Hair.
- A Cup of Jo shares 10 Tips for a Small-Space Dinner Party.
- This Chicken Pot Pie Soup from Damn Delicious is the perfect dish to enjoy during this never ending rainy weather.
- The Londoner’s Three Generations post is so beautiful.
- Remember the Garlic Naan recipe I shared last week from food blogger Half Baked Harvest? Well, Teighan turned things up a notch with this recipe for Garlic Naan Grilled Cheese. Yum-my!
- As a blogger, I was very interested to learn about the costs that are often involved in creating content for Instagram. The blogger behind The Haute Heel breaks down The Cost of an Instagram Post.
Just in case you missed it…
- William McLure’s Solo Exhibition Opens at the Anne Neilson Fine Art Gallery
- A Photographer in New York | Arianna Tettamanzi
- Insta-Lately | February 2019
- What to do in Charlotte | March 2019
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.
The artwork featured in this post is by artist Christy Kinard who was featured in a recent show at the Shain Gallery.