Hope everyone has had a wonderful week! It’s been a busy one around here as per usual, but it ended with something very exciting. Although I haven’t mentioned it here on the blog, I’ve been looking for a cat for the last few months. My beloved dog Lexi passed away last October, and it’s been hard working through her loss as she had been with me for my entire adult life.
On Friday evening I officially adopted a beautiful Russian Blue cat and I’m looking forward to spending the weekend familiarizing her with her new home. I promise to share more here and on Instagram as she settles in.
- Paris in Four Months gives us an insiders look at Paris Fashion Week.
- Camille Styles gives an inside look at Life on the Farm with Tiffani Thiessen. Also check out the post where Camille shares a recipe from the book, Lobster BLT Lettuce Wraps.
- Rosie, The Londoner shares her daughter Lily’s beautiful Birth Story.
- Join This Time Tomorrow for a Holiday in Spain.
- I’m so excited for The Spring Chriselle Lim Collection which launches next week.
- Love whipping up a delicious bowl of goodness for dinner? Try out this Korean Chicken Bowl with Coconut Rice from How Sweet Eats.
- The View from Great Island shares The Best Spring Strawberry Cakes. Also check out her recipe for a Middle Eastern Chickpea Salad.
- Strawberry season will be here before you know it and this recipe for Strawberries and Cream Doughnuts from Broma Bakery is definitely one that should be on your list to try out!
- There’s no doubt that the barrett trend is back and Jenny of Margo & Me shares The Best Barretts for Under $50.
- These two delicious recipes from A Couple Cooks would be perfect together. What could more perfect that Mushroom Pasta and Artisan Dutch Oven Bread?
- Loving this Little Pink Coat that Kelly in the City is styling.
- These Vegan Cheese Scones from Wallflower Kitchen look like the perfect accompaniment to tomato soup on a rainy day and we definitely have plenty of those around here!
- Just in case you thought blogging was easy… (it’s actually a lot of hard work!) Not Jess Fashion shares 5 Skills You’ll Need as a Full-Time Blogger.
- I definitely want to try out this Almond Butter Granola from Damn Delicious.
Just in case you missed it…
- The Hidell Brooks Welcomes Mary Rountree Moore & Virginia Scotchie
- 6 Books for Your Spring Reading List
Love reading all the latest posts? Follow along via email or Bloglovin’ to get the latest posts hot off the presses.