It’s only been a week since we were in Blowing Rock, and I’m already missing the cooler temperatures. July and August are always warmer months here in the Carolina’s but this year it seemed like we went straight from the 70’s to the mid 90’s without any middle ground. On the warmest days sometimes all you can think about doing is escaping to someplace cool, and the mountains of North Carolina are less than 2 hours away, which makes them a quick getaway for the day or weekend.
Next week I’ll be sharing a few posts about our little mini-break, but for now, here’s the latest edition of On the List to keep you inspired through the weekend!
- These Thyme, Honey, Peach and Goat Cheese Crostini from Half Baked Harvest look absolutely divine!
- If you’re headed off to Paris this Summer, The Every Girl will give you a few ideas about what you should see & do in The Ultimate Paris Bucket List.
- M Loves M shares An Easy Summer Pasta Recipe that you’ll want to recreate for dinner tonight!
- I just love the Lilly Pulitzer looks that Kelly in the City and her daughter Emma are wearing in the post Ladies in Lilly.
- Enjoy a Sunset Picnic along with Lucy Cuneo.
- Extra Petite gives us Insider Tips on What to Do and Where to Eat while in Positano.
- It’s so easy to get sucked into our technical devices and social media, and Mara of M Loves M is sharing how she’s Staying Present by Setting Tech Boundaries.
- Breakfast for dinner is always a good idea, so why not whip up a batch of these Cinnamon Buns from The Vanilla Bean Blog?
- Stacie Flinner shares her favorite Rocio UK Bags. I like the Belle Clutch in Classic Black!
- Spend 36 Hours in DC along with Crystal of This Time Tomorrow.
- Alice Catherine shares an insightful post Life After Blogging.
- With Independence Day on the horizon, it’s time to start thinking about what desserts you’re going to make for your celebration. This Foolproof Cherry Pie from Baker by Nature looks absolutely… fool-proof!
- Atlantic-Pacific shares a Polka Dot Dress for Summer.
- Want to learn more about Serums? Well, Icing & Glitter will tell you Everything You Want to Know.
- Rosie, The Londoner shares some sights and scents around Kensington in her post Scents and Sensibility.
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and thank you for checking out this weeks edition of ‘On the List’. More exciting content will be coming your way next week, so be sure to follow via email or Bloglovin’ to get access to all new posts.