I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July holiday (if you’re in the States) and a wonderful week if you are located elsewhere. Today we’re headed off to my sisters house for a lunch to celebrate Summer. I can’t wait to share a post all about everything from the food to the outfits.
In the meantime, here’s another edition of On the List that’s full of exciting travels, food, fashion and some life advice (because we all need a little bit of that sometimes.) Enjoy!
- Join Julia of Gal Meets Glam as she visits Vejer De La Frontera, Spain. Also, the sunflowers featured in the post Countryside Escape at Hacienda San Rafael are absolutely GORGEOUS!
- Sometimes making friends as an adult can be just as hard (or harder) than it was back in high school, especially if you find yourself in a new city and/or job. With Love From Kat shares all about How To Make Friends As An Adult. Also check out her post Weekend Chic.
- In her post 48 Hours in New York, Emma Kate Co. shares where to eat, drink, stay and wander while in the Big Apple.
- This Farmers Market Hummus from The View from Great Island is the latest hummus recipe we’ve added to our ‘recipes to recreate’ list. The fresh tomatoes and herbs look so yummy on top!
- You’d be surprised how much goes into a photoshoot for blog posts and Not Jess Fashion shares just how she plans for a Blog Photoshoot. Also check out Jess’ post The Ultimate Shot List for a Blog Photoshoot.
- Channel Your Inner Ballerina with Four Stretches from Camille Styles.
- Insta-Pots continue to be all the rage and Damn Delicious is sharing her recipe for a Perfect Instant Pot New York Cheesecake.
- Lucy Cuneo is Discovering Pensacola along with Garden & Gun.
- I think I might to step away from the navy/white stripes and grab this red/white stripped dress that Late Afternoon is styling in her post Matched.
- You definitely NEED to recreate this Sunny Creamy Tahini Pasta Salad Recipe from Love & Lemons tonight. Just the picture of the ingredients by themselves look delicious!
- I love this collection of Preppy Woven Bags that Kelly in the City has put together. It makes me seriously want to reconsider not buying any new bags this year.
- This Time Tomorrow checks with Intercontinental Hotels & Audible Books. Speaking of audible, I definitely recommend getting the audio book for Ann Mah’s latest book (featured in yesterdays interview.) You won’t regret it!
- I want a piece of this Black Raspberry Lavender Cobbler from How Sweet Eats right this minute. Don’t you?
- World of Wanderlust shares the 12 Best Kept Secrets in Rome.
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and thank you for checking out this weeks edition of ‘On the List’. More exciting content will be coming your way next week, so be sure to follow via email or Bloglovin’ to get access to all new posts.