Happy Saturday! So… today I will be having my eyebrows threaded for the first time ever. I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t a little nervous about the whole thing, but it can’t be any worse than having your eyebrows waxed, right?
If all goes well I’ll share about the experience with you all next week, but in the meantime here are some of my favorite posts from the blogosphere this week. As always there’s a little something for everyone whether you’re in the mood for spending the weekend in the kitchen (never a bad thing) or you’re planning your next vacation (I’m already looking forward to our next mini break… whenever we get it scheduled!)
- Enjoy some Tasteful Moments with Egg Canvas as she puts together a delicious spread for San Pellegrino & Bon Appétit.
- Atlantic-Pacific shares her Paris Guide // Eat, Sleep & See. I also love her rainy day look that’s in my absolute favorite color, City Rain // Stripe Rainboots.
- Doesn’t this Fish Taco Bowl with Mango Pico from How Sweet Eats look amazing? Perfect dish for Summer.
- Stacie Flinner gives us an inside look into her recent visit to Charleston, SC in her post Charleston Travel Diary.
- While thinking up my Summer charcuterie board that I hope to share with you all in August, I’m inspired by the delicious pictures of The College Housewife’s Italian Melon and Mozzarella Cheeseboard.
- Meet the Actresses Behind Two of the World’s Most Beloved Onstage Characters in this interview from The Every Girl. Also check out the post where Joanne Encarnacion shares about Becoming Comfortable in Her Perfectly Imperfect Body.
- Julia of Gal Meets Glam shares another beautiful post from her trip to Spain, Lemon Print for Dinner in Seville. I also love her post Wedding Weekend at Villa Feltrinelli on Lake Garda. The views are absolutely amazing. Definitely a dream vacation destination.
- As a writer and photographer, I love it when I get to read a post that not only has beautiful photographs but absolutely gorgeous words as well. The post from Lucy Cuneo titled Slipping into French Routines: 4 Habits to Bring Home definitely checks both boxes!
- Mara of M Loves M shares her Summer Trends Wishlist.
- Remember how I mentioned how spending the weekend in the kitchen was a good idea? Why not try recreating this Browned Butter Cinnamon Peach Dutch Baby from Half Baked Harvest?
- Spend 48 hours in The South of France with Every Day Parisian.
- Camille Styles shares 5 Ways to Get Energized If You Didn’t Get Enough Sleep. (Since this describes me on an almost daily basis, I’m definitely going to try out all five tips.)
- World of Wanderlust shares Where to Eat the Best Vegan Food in Chicago.
- Read all about Goop’s collaboration with Lilly Pulitzer in the post Rose-Colored Summer: A goop X Lilly Pulitzer Afternoon.
In case you’re wondering, the picture I’ve featured in this post was from our April trip to Sea Island, Georgia. It was our first time visiting this part of the Georgia coast and we’ve been dreaming of going back.