My previous series known as Any Given Wednesday has been officially renamed and moved to Saturdays! Putting together a list of my favorite blog posts that inspire me each week, was one of my favorite posts to create, and it seems that you all enjoyed this weekly dose of inspiration as well. So every Saturday you can check your inbox for my latest list of posts that I’m loving from some of my fellow bloggers. So don’t forget to subscribe either via email or through Bloglovin’.
- How much do you love the Cream Pantsuit that With Love From Kat is wearing? The fact that the trousers are cropped means they just might work out for those of us who are a bit ‘height challenged’.
- If you need a some serious inspiration for your Memorial Day plans, check out Camille Styles Beachy Memorial Day Dinner Party
- I love a good home remodel, especially when it comes to the kitchen. Flourishing Foodie shares her before and after photos of her Kitchen Remodel. Oh, the wood floors! (That’s the one thing I wish we could have done in our recent remodel… but at least we have a gorgeous countertops and sink!)
- Carly the Prepster shares her Memorial Day Packing List with J Crew. I just adore the Drapey Spaghetti-Strap Dress she’s styling for the post! I also love this Chambray Wrap Dress
- Half Baked Harvest shares her recipe for California Chicken, Veggie and Avocado Rice Bowls over on The Chriselle Factor.
- Planning and trip to NYC? Check out these Instagram Worthy Cafe suggestions from Atlantic-Pacific.
- Julia of Gal Meets Glam shares about why she loves Jumpsuits… and I couldn’t agree more. Also how much are you loving her May Collection?
- Kelly in the City shares about her Stress-Free Travel Wardrobe while on vacation in one of South Carolina’s most charming cities, Charleston.
- These Lavender Cupcakes from How Sweet Eats look seriously decadent.
- Jennifer Lake of Style Charade shares her love of stripes in her post Palais Royal Stripe Column Blogger Paris Fashion Week. The Palais Royal is definitely on my list of must visit sites when I ever make it to Paris. Seriously, can I just snap my fingers and be in Paris right now?
- Late Afternoon offers some suggestions for a little Light Reading.
- I love the feminine take on the classic trench coat that Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere is styling in her post Pretty in Pink.
- What Olivia Did shares about her Unforgettable Trip to Berlin.
- I love this Circle Bag that Christina of The New Darlings featured.
As I work towards making theavidpen everything that I hope that it can be, I would love to hear some feedback from you all on what you’d like to see here on the blog. Want to see more posts about Art, Food, Lifestyle or Travel? Let me know in the comments below.