Most mornings I just have a plain piece of toast, no goat butter, no jam, just plain toast. Now, don’t get me wrong it’s perfectly delicious that way. We have the BEST bakery (Breadsmith) where I pick up a fresh loaf of bread each week. I’ve been going between the French, Italian and most recently I picked up a loaf of rustic white completely by mistake, but a delicious one nonetheless.
Now let’s talk spreadable chèvre. CHEVOO has the most delicious spreadable chèvre with various flavor profiles including a everyday plain spreadable chèvre that worked perfectly for my breakfast idea.
Elevated Breakfast Toast
- CHEVOO Everyday Spreadable Chèvre
- Fresh Strawberries (sliced)
- Sprigs of Boxwood Basil (or your herb of choice)
- Honey (for drizzling!)
- Toast slices of bread and cut lengthwise
- Spread a liberal amount of spreadable goat cheese.
- Top with sliced strawberries, fresh herb and a drizzle of honey