Fall is officially here (although someone forgot to remind the weather) and next week starts my birthday month… We’re getting the birthday festivities started tomorrow with a brunch at Charlotte’s new French restaurant, Le Belle Helene. It’s been open for a few months, and has been wildly popular, so getting in for a Sunday brunch was a feat in itself.
As for today… we’re keeping things low-key (as opposed to last Saturday’s activities were we saw a stunning performance at the Mint by Caroline Calouche & Co)… but I’m looking forward to our first Fall day trip coming next weekend and the countdown to our Raleigh mini break in November has officially begun!
One little thing I’m changing up for On the List… I’m going to start including a list of the weeks posts… you know just in case you missed it.
- You can’t get a more perfect breakfast to enjoy during the Fall season than these Pumpkin Spice Waffles from M Loves M.
- With Love From Kat shares some Career Advice. This is a must read if you dream of blogging, or making a career out of it.
- In her post Everyday Fall, Carly the Prepster is wearing the cutest pair of animal print ballet flats. While I have a pair of animal print ballet flat that work in the spring/summer… I think a pair for fall/winter needs to be on my list! I also love the Honeycomb Dress she wore when she met Reese Witherspoon!
- Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest shares Easy Korean Dumpling Recipes on The Chriselle Factor.
- Brush up on your Italian and check out this Lake Como Travel Guide from Olivia Jeanette before you book your ticket!
- Check out this recipe for the Ultimate Breakfast Burritos from Love and Olive Oil.
- A Pair & A Spare shares a New York Guide: The High Line, Meatpacking & Greenwich Village. If you need ideas on where to stay, eat and must see sites, this guide is for you!
- I’m loving the Rose Gold Cardigan that Kendi Everyday is styling. You can shop it in Kendi’s online shop Everyday & Co.
- Check out a Cozy Italian Restaurant in Chelsea with Rosie, The Londoner.
- Chanel Dror shares 3 Easy Ways to Keep Your Closet from Getting Out of Control over on Camille Styles.
- You’ve heard about black and white cookies, but why not try out the Black and White Donuts from My Name is Yeh.
- Enjoy a Monterey Staycation with Kathleen of Carrie Bradshaw Lied.
- Style Charade gives an inside look at the Charlotte Tilbury Complexion Event.
- Planning a trip to Seattle? Check out the 10 Most Instagrammable Spots from The Every Girl. Because while on vacation, it’s all about the ‘gram!
For those of you who are curious about the featured image in this post. We had brunch at Halycon last weekend after the first performance of Perspective. I just love their bread and how they display it on the platters. It’s hard to say what part of the meal you enjoy more… the bread or the omelette. In my mind they are equally delicious…
In case you missed it…
- Inside Perspective with Caroline Calouche
- 6 Favorites from Gal Meets Glam’s September Collection
- Ellen Dodd + Joyce Howell | In Tandem
- Insta-Lately | September 2018
- Sensitive Skin? Meet You New Favorite Mask