If you’ve been following along with my Instagram you’ll already know about what happened last weekend. In effort to keep my spirits up we decided to do a few our our favorite things before our much needed pedicures/hair trim. I look forward to sharing all about our brunch at Angeline’s in uptown Charlotte, and about the latest art exhibitions that have arrived at a few of our favorite art galleries this month.
- Ever since I saw my first polo match at the Aiken Polo Club a about five years ago, I’ve been in love with the game. It’s one of the few sports that I can wrap my head around, and if I’m ever in LA during the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic I definitely want to attend the event. Style Charade shares an inside look at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic 2018. Also check out her post, Ralph Lauren 50th Anniversary Outfit and a Sweet Surprise from United.
- With Love from Kat is Stepping into Fall.
- These Vanilla Doughnuts with Pumpkin Pastry Cream from The Vanilla Bean Blog look absolutely AMAZING.
- Christina of New Darlings shares her Favorite Plaid Coat + Photos from Belfast. Investing in a plaid coat (and blazer) has always been on my fashion to-do list. With so many options to choose from, Christina shares a few of her favorites to narrow down a bit.
- Check out This Time Tomorrow’s Azores Travel Guide Part 1 & 2.
- It’s apple season, so why not try recreating this Dutch Apple Cake from The View from Great Island.
- Gal Meets Glam shares 3 Items to Help You Style Dresses for the Fall Season.
- Get your weekend started with something delicious when you recreate this Pumpkin Spice French Toast from Damn Delicious.
- I live in chunky sweaters during the fall/winter seasons and I’m always looking for tips on how I can keep my favorite chunky knits looking their best so I was very happy to find The Everygirl’s list of tips on How to Take Care of Your Sweaters. (Lucky for me I have been using a few of these tips for the past few years including what I consider the #1 rule… never hang up your sweaters, always fold!) Also check out their post on Why You Should Host a Murder Mystery Party.
- Join Rosie, The Londoner in Venice for a Sunset Supper.
- Not Jess Fashion shares all about Blanket Scarves to Wrap Yourself in this Season.
- Do you have a serious love for butternut squash? Then you should definitely tryout Half Baked Harvest’s recipe for Butternut Squash Cheese Ravioli with Browned Butter Sage Pesto.
- Rue Rodier shares a Autumn Dress to Make Your Feel More Feminine.
- The Sweet and Simple Kitchen shares all about her First Friendsgiving and it looks all sorts of delicious!
Just in case you missed it…
- A Fall Celebration
- Floral Pumpkins | DIY
- 5 Lessons I’ve Learned from Reading ‘Work Party’
- Lift and Brighten Your Under Eyes in 20 Minutes